Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New servers coming soon!

Discussion in Future Servers started by Ray, Dec 11, 2010

1. Aug 18, 2006
    Just bought a new box. We will be putting up the most requested servers soon. Stay tuned.
  2. Oct 22, 2010

i vote zm reload & customs

if its only one then doesn't matter
  3. Oct 29, 2010
  4. May 31, 2008
  5. Jul 14, 2010
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    Fuck jailbreak, its retarded and WC3 is too....1.5.

Customs, Customs, Customs.

I can never trust kyle to get it up, otherwise it'll forever be a "Work In Progress"

Bring back the good times!
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    Great news. I believe I voted for custom map zombie mod or something like that :turned:
    Also, ZM #2 got populated which is nice
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Customs, minigames, and Minecraft are the only ones I support (and I support minigames for financial reasons only, don't bitch about this server, we need it, trust me). Fuck ZE, ZM, Jailbreak, DM, etc.
  9. May 27, 2008
    Everything he just said is the only response I want to see anyone say. Just saying.
  10. Mar 12, 2008
    I didn't whip kyles ass at SC2 for nothing, we had an agreement.

i win, and customs comes back. i lose, and well, kyle wins. but he didn't so customs comes back.
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    I concur. Jailbreak would be a disaster, along with DM.

As for customs, you are right; It is a WIP. It has been months! But, with this being said, I do have a life. Every time I come online X or Y has to be adjusted/replaced so most of my time is taken doing that. GunGame was kind of fun to do, so that took a higher priority then finishing for maps for Customs. Someone offered to upload them a while back, so I left it at that and they were never added.
  12. Nov 6, 2010

minigame

minecraft
  13. Apr 4, 2009
    Actually they were added and have been added.

I did Server and Josh did Fast DL.
  14. Apr 9, 2007

EDIT:
    To clarify where were the maps added to?

When I check the maps directory on Customs:
    PHP:
    plaguefest@Whorevetica:~/servers/customs/orangebox/cstrike/mapsls -grep .bsp sed 's/.bsp//' > /tmp/faglo
    I get this output in /tmp/faglo
    PHP:

cs_assault
    cs_compound
    cs_havana
    cs_italy
    cs_militia
    cs_office
    de_aztec
    de_cbble
    de_chateau
    de_dust2
    de_dust
    de_inferno
    de_nuke
    de_piranesi
    de_port
    de_prodigy
    de_tides
    de_train
    test_hardware
    test_speakers
    Is this all the maps that they want to be added? I know it's 20 maps and all (I heard test_hardware can be quite a hoot), but I think they were looking for other maps. Please advise as soon as possible.
  15. Jul 14, 2010
    jailbreak can be fun when there are no freekillers , but when there are people get mad buy admin and start tlisting freekillers. and jailbreak requires lots of admins which brings in lots of money

jaja
  16. Mar 16, 2008
    agreed. I hate jailbreak but I believe it brings in a lot of admins.
  17. Apr 9, 2007

Pawn for this would actually be fun, but again. If it's not unique, we're only fucking ourselves.
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    Yeah and the only reason the aussie xtreme jailbreak servers are popular is because people love to piss off aussies.
  19. May 27, 2008
    Remember what happened when HellsGamers got their Jailbreak server?
  20. Jul 14, 2010
    Well when i go on there, they have like 4-8 admins on all at random times. and probably more too. then we could also let donators get skins and cool stuff there.

hellsgamers probably gets tons of money from their jailbreak server