Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

new skins that u might like

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Super Mario, Dec 5, 2011

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Plaguefest got really good skins. But maybe its time to change some skins and add up new ones. Maybe level 2 deserves its own new skin too. If u liked them and u want to add them up, do it for whatever admin level ud like to. Here are some skins ive been searching on today that i would like to show u and im not forcing u to like it:

and heres a picture of the real her her true name is barbara jean blank

If anyone likes any skin and would love to have it on css please reply to me. Now idk how to download pictures from google into skins. Im just trying to show u pictures and hoping that u like them. If someone can tell me how to download those pictures into skins if its possible to, i would appreciate it. U might not like all of them but my favourite one was the ninja(the first picture). Please reply to me ure favourite picture and please help me if u know how to download those pictures from google into skins.

Thank u for watching. :thumbsup:
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Hi Mario, nice pictures.

While those skins are super kewl and all, you can't "download" skins from pictures on the internet. You have to actually find the models. Websites like fpsbanana are good for finding skins for CS:S.

That being said, new skins have been brought up before (including links for download, rather than pictures) and are generally turned down since they don't want to add more stuff for people to download when they connect to the server.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    But they dont havve those skins on fps banana :frown:
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    I'd be willing to wager that at least 2 of them aren't even CS:S skins. The Dr. Ninja and the wrestler chick don't look like CS:S models at all to me.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
  6. Jul 19, 2011
    The skins are wishful thinking, but the idea of new skins is golden. I know new skins have been brought up a ton of times, but that is because new skins are essential in making the community unique. Plaguefest is always trying to do something different, well how about switching up the skins. We have had the same skins FOREVER and have also removed some skins. I would be glad to help test new skins or anything if necessary.
  7. Jul 28, 2011
  8. Sep 6, 2010
    Yeah, we actually had some other skins in the past. A unique skin for level 2 admins is a good idea. Unfortunately, it takes a while to implement a new skin.
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    The first one is cool, but none of the rest fit in...
  10. Nov 27, 2011
    i really love the first one (;
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    Ray what about this one this one look's cool!!!

12. Aug 18, 2006

Broken link.
  13. Mar 26, 2011

There lol.
  14. Jan 21, 2011
    I wouldn't mind seeing that skin replace the current fast zombie skin.
  15. Apr 6, 2011
    we have been talking about new skins for like ever we never seem to get any... cough cough
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    It is all Detos fault, he keeps eating any new skins we would get..Fatty
  17. Oct 21, 2010
    How about a Taz skin :banana: . lol

just kidding..............

18. Jul 28, 2011
    I vote we make every skin out there available on the server. That way almost everyone will look unique! Suuuure, the download may take all night, but... ok no.
  19. Nov 29, 2010
    ... ಠ_ಠ

Anyways, I'm rather content with the skins we have now. There are some great skins out there however there are some great skins out there, but I'd rather keeping the downloads minimal