Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New to ZE (with this account)

Discussion in Introductions started by =pF= Capt N Kru, Jan 22, 2014

1. Jan 9, 2014
    Hi i've been on and off with pF a few years ago and with a different account. I've returned with a fresh new account and introduce myself. I'm kristoffer-anthony and apparently i got my name from a singer guy.
  2. Oct 18, 2012
    Well if you haven't talked to management about your other account id probably recommend you do :razz:

User Accounts

1. You are permitted to have ONE PlagueFest.com account ONLY. If you need more than one, please contact us to let us know why. We have various methods of investigating this, so we recommend following this rule. If you do not, both accounts are subject to removal at any time. If you made a typo in your original name, you may change your username via your Account Settings.
  3. Jan 9, 2014
    Well technically it's my cousin's account. but since I have access to this account only say the word and I can remove the account from this site -thanks in forward
  4. Aug 12, 2012
    hello fellow nightcrew member :cool:
  5. Aug 30, 2012
    next time don't share accounts. Its againts the rule
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    For an admin.
    • Winner Winner x 1