Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta

Discussion in Gaming started by McKay, Jul 27, 2012

1. Feb 20, 2011
    Screw the NDA, if anyone who has a 360 here wants to see the new Dashboard or ask any questions feel free as I managed to get in the beta before the rush.

Here's Internet Explorer 9 for Xbox, no flash support sadly, however the site works fantastically, HTML5 works great.

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Dashboard tiles have a little more of a sheen to them, and you can finally move pinned apps around, unpin them, pin new ones,

[IMG]

Zune has now changed to "Xbox Music" with a slight redesign, as I have a Zune pass the transition was seamless. Being able to hit "Play to" in Music/Video/Picture apps in Windows Phone and Windows 8 is pretty handy, Xbox's version of Apple's Airplay.

[IMG]

Please don't turn this topic into a flame war about Xbox vs PS3, or Consoles vs PC, this is a topic to discuss the new Dashboard.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Looks like the same dashboard IMO but IE is cool.
      I guess the pins are cool to. Meh.
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Looks pretty neat, too bad I sold my xbox recently :O
    • Mar 20, 2011
      Thanks for posting this, perhaps we should move this into a private area so Microsoft doesn't get up in arms? McKay does the browser support Silverlight?
    • Feb 20, 2011
      I don't think so, but I'm not entirely sure, whats a good site to test for Silverlight?
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Very similar features are also integrated into Windows 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk