Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New ZE comming!

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Purpzz, Dec 4, 2011

1. Dec 3, 2011
    Hey all!

I saw other people posting a sort of 'previeuw' from the map they are making so why not do the same :grin:
    The name from the map is still unknown, we already have couple in our mind but not decide yet what it will be.

A little information about the map:

- The map has no theme, is made out personal and friends idea's. Also the map has costum models and textures.

- The map has 3 levels with each level another ending.
    (level 1: train escape) - (level 2: temple with bomb) - (level 3: monster fight with sort of spaceship escape + bomb)

- The map has a 'secret' dual guns with zombie stop power.
    (Pushgun: by pressing 'E' you will be available for pushing away the zombies, everybody who stand in the circle cannot be cut - max. time per use is 7 seconds - with waiting time of 60 seconds for the next use is available)

- Music will be add to.
    (We have choosen some halo and doom theme's music for this map)

- There is space for 64 players but the '!noblock' function must be active. (or the automatic noblock tool)

- Free points are to win to.
    (Pushgun) - (Kill the monster) - (Helping winning defeating the monster)

More i keep secret, i told the important things so you have already an idea of what we are making.
    I also have couple screenshots to show you some gameplay vieuw!

- Screenshot 1: Vieuw
    - Screenshot 2: Vieuw
    - Screenshot 3: Vieuw
    - Screenshot 4: Vieuw
    - Screenshot 5: Vieuw
    - Screenshot 6: Vieuw

Feel free to leave a comment or idea, keep it friendly and i am happy to read them!
    First test will be launged around the next comming weekend!

Special thanks to: Purpzz, Vipu, ICE, Devieus, FireWavezZ, Komaokc, swifty18, Swizzler and Niceguy for helping with a lot of stuf.
    (Textures, models, overlays, idea's, bugchecking, testing, prefabs, music and more..!)
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    Epic win for the doom music choice.

This looks pretty cool. I'm interested to see the final product. I like the randomness of it. :thumbsup:
  3. Feb 12, 2011
    Looks really nice already, I wish you and the rest of the team alot of luck in the making. XD

You should add me on steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994588332
    Even though I can't map myself at all, I have quite alot of ze mappers on my friendslist whom I could get to help you if necessary.
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Good work, can't wait to see all of it! :grin:
  5. Dec 3, 2011
    Thx, and i have add you! x

6. Jul 4, 2011
    Looking good, can't wait to play it. :thumbsup:
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    I'm not much of a mapper, but if you ever need suggestions I'd be happy to help :happy:
  8. Dec 3, 2011
    Well, if somebody could help me out with this then i dont need to check maps on how they did it..
    You all probably know the map minas tirith.. on level 5 you can take that robot thing, and he has a special power when u press couple keys on keyboard..

The effects that come from that special attack, i would like to know how they do that because mine seems like to fail :razz:
    I dont need somebody to make it for me, explain is good enough, but if u prefer like to make an example i will not stop you :razz:

Edit: already helped by Luffaren
  9. Jan 11, 2011
    Ok. I'm looking forward to it, Michelle! :thumbsup:
  10. Dec 3, 2011
    Hey all!

Is it possible to do a meeting and run my new ZE map couple times to so i can do some couple checks with people on..? (not now - just asking now)
    If possible then i will post more on the test i wanna run!

EDIT: I go open a first testing round with a small amount of people (3 - 4) on my own private server, if that works all fine then i will run a full test on the pF server if possible.