Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

New zombie!

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by |-/ Whodini, Aug 6, 2016

1. Apr 30, 2016
    Nu sound and I thought of a new zombie that would be very useful, We called it the Ghost zombie. Its power is that it doesn't get blocked by other zombies. It would also have the same stats as the half zombie. We thought of it when we were trying to kill people in red crate but a bunch of noobs were blocking us. Let me hear what you think!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 30, 2015
      Hi this is NuSound :grin: And i approve of this message. No really guys I do think adding a zombie that has stats such as the witch zombie or donator half zombie ( extra jump , speed, etc ) would be a perfect fit. Now Whodini and i dont mean a zombie that is invisible. Some of you may know of this one map that one thing humans usually do is throw there pistol out for another which turns you into a Vending Machine. On the zombie side theres a knife that will turn your zombie invisible. Now i personally dont want an invisible zombie because u have to consider people who play this game still on outdated machines. All and All everyone has to be treated as equal as much as possible. ( ITS JUST TOO OVERPOWERED xD ) So the Zombie " Ghost Zombie " just simply refers to what Whodini Stated. A Zombie Who has noblock on. This is helpful to more advanced players because we cant just sit there and ask people to move. It never works. We know we can get the humans if most the zombies just moved out the way etc etc.. So it makes it fair for both sides, Human And Z's
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Mafii, Aug 6, 2016 Last edited by Mafii, Aug 6, 2016
      • Jun 17, 2014
        • Like Like x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I'm definitely on the -zombies need more buffs- side, but this does seem like it might be a little too strong, with just the slightest zombie train this Ghost Zombie would just pass through unharmed and easily get everyone inside.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          If it's going to be able to clip Through other players it shouldn't have the same OP stats as a half zombie. It should have a much higher knock back for sure. But also what momo said. What model would it use? It would have to be something big enough like the headcrab zombie.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 13, 2011
            A zombie that doesn't collide with other zombies but will collide with props and humans. This sounds like it would be cool, the biggest issue I have with this is like Bhoppers and that would be scary as fuck if Bill or someone used this class.
          • Jun 14, 2016
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jun 17, 2014
              Bloodsucker would be nice to see this on maybe, Just because it has a massive hit box and can be seen. But I'd say if they were to use this.... -speed, +jump, +knockback, -hp
            • Apr 30, 2016
              It would be a zombie with no block on, if it can walk through props thats too OP.
            • Apr 30, 2016
              @Kyro
            • Apr 26, 2015
              obviously yeah.
            • Jul 7, 2014
              zombie with +speed +knockback +jump +hide +hp should do the trick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            • Jun 30, 2015
              Ok so were on to something here ok so heres a idea. Big as fuck as this guy. Yes +knockback -speed +health +jump. So theres perks right there. Now for everyone afraid of bhoppers , yes we gunna woop that ass xD but it makes it fair for people because hit box would be so massive its like ur hitting this guy in the head all the time. Now brandon knows this and some of the others that i can bhop right thru windows lol but honestly i wouldnt even use this big guy for something like that. It wuld be mostly for the damn red crate. Usually people move at the windows. Not always, rarely they do but they will. Now i saw some that said going thru props. let me make this clear . HELLLL NO . This zomb just has noblock on other zombs. So i thinkk were on to something here and using a big skin like this would work in my opinion. Now also the bhopping thing. Bro we do that with the witch zombie and shes smaller and harder to knock back soo i dont see a big fucking skin like this being a problem if head shot hit box is either massivly on their head or from shoulders up. Dont stop shooting xD. What u guys think?

Attached Files:

• Apr 30, 2016
            • Apr 26, 2015
              wew lad
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jul 7, 2014
                https://www.google.com/search?q=headcrab zombie&rlz=1C1MSIM_enUS632US632&tbm=isch&imgil=-qtafII0AA8j7M%3A%3BcOLEElao6CoLcM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fhalf-life.wikia.com%252Fwiki%252FPoison_Zombie&source=iu&pf=m&fir=-qtafII0AA8j7M%3A%2CcOLEElao6CoLcM%2C_&usg=__nx6WKhUtQ8vFSdZAdPyDfayAKtc=&biw=1175&bih=957&ved=0ahUKEwil0-y_2K7OAhUXz2MKHSfUBCUQyjcILw&ei=HtemV6XMNpeejwOnqJOoAg#imgrc=-qtafII0AA8j7M:

excuse the big ass link sorry but this skin wouldnt be too bad. i was thinking this zombie should be only availabe to limited players and should have resistance against strong knockback since its a big ass zombie. for example, a shit ton of ppl in red crate, and bhoppers and zombie trains cant get them so this guy can be used to lead a zombie train into red crate? ya feel me?

maybe to balance out so it wont be OP, you can give it low HP but a strong ass resistance to knockback and should also be fast? just an idea :^)
                • Like Like x 1
                • Jun 30, 2015
                  Idk im just throwing out ideas. The reason for the big guy is because intimidation it would get people in a panic. But all in all we do agree that we do need a new zombie and honestly i like Triggers idea aswell. But so far our zombie idea Me and Whodini it seems like u guys hate it lol xD Also Whodini said something about it not fitting into windows. It would because the half zombie still has the body as if its a normal sized one ( it just be in coding i guess l plus i like to shoot the zombies in the back when u guys start to train and this big guys skin would not allow for it so yeah i culd see how this skin wouldnt work.) but i could see my huge zombie being Op because its head would glitch into ceiling which no1 can headshot it thats why i calleed for a massive head shot area like Shoulders up or simply from waist up. Idk we should keep brain storming tho :grin:
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  It's resistant because you can't even see the head. High HP because resistance also implies that the thing is also a tank. Shouldn't be fast because he's bulky, so should move super slow and can barely jump. Shouldn't be able to jump more than 32 units.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Apr 30, 2016
                    I think the point of this zombie is to be able to bhop the same as the mother zombie but it has the knockback of like ----------knockback so when they bounce through the cades at high speeds going through everything its easy to get them back. Also something similar to the mother zombie in size.