Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Newcomer MikeHoncho Banned Instantly

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by MikeHoncho, Mar 14, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 14, 2014
    I bought this game about a week ago to play online with a buddy. Out of nowhere I was banned. No warning whatsoever. I had my friend go back to the server to find out what I did. Apparently, I'm racist? That is the most ignorant shit I have ever heard. First and foremost, I am not racist. I'm 23 years old and grew up in a different age period than most people. Second, on the screen it also says I was warned which is complete bull shit. I just want to play the game. I like zombies, and I know I'm good but don't ban someone for no reason.
  2. Apr 3, 2013
    Im guessing @Momo was the admin that banned you.
  3. Oct 13, 2011

Edit: I'm guessing you were the one who said I'm black I'm allowed to say the n word ?? Well either way, after the warning you kept saying it.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    Lol, I was there, and there was a warning. Text warning went out to O.G Patty C, and Tre Cool got kicked for saying "nigga" then you went and said it clear as day over the mic and got banned. Would also help to mention which friend that is, as the only other person that comes to mind is sneakahead who asked "where can i report admin being a douche on this server?" who was also acting like an idiot.

>MFW "I'm innocent, admins are stupid"

This^
  5. Mar 14, 2014
    Yeah it was sneakahead. Really? You ban me because I said I'm black and I'm allowed to say that? Kind of racist on your part don't you think?
    Post Merged, Mar 14, 2014
    Dude can you just unban me? I really didn't know. It won't happen again.
  6. Aug 30, 2013
    He also asked me if I can unban this play and i just told him to contact a senior admin so here it is
  7. Mar 14, 2014
    Please, cut me a one time break. I'm new to the game. I didn't realize it was that serious. I'm just trying to play some zombs and have some fun.
  8. Oct 18, 2012
    When you first join our server you click okay to our rules. It's not our fault you didn't read them.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    I wasn't being racist. No racism was directed toward anything. By the way I did read your rules. Your rules state no racist spray (even in jest). Well you don't specify what is considered racist. I'm from Houston, and every person here calls each other nigga. That's not a racist word to me. Nigger on the other hand is very offensive. So it seems you should be a little more specific when you write your rules.
  11. Oct 18, 2012
    No racism, discrimination, or threats.(top) This includes but is not limited to threats against Plague Fest or its servers, racism, sexism, hate speech, and/or any form of harmful speech used only to offend someone. Players who have no malicious, discriminatory intent: Warn Kick Temporary Ban (1 day) e.g., what they're saying is not hateful, such as "go nigga go!" or similar, their intent is not to be discriminatory or offensive. Players who have malicious, discriminatory intent: Warn Kick Permanent Ban e.g., what they're saying is hateful, such as "fuck niggers" or similar, their intent is to be discriminatory or offensive. Players who have malicious, discriminatory intent and are severe or excessive: Permanent Ban e.g., spamming mic or chat with racial slurs, extremely hateful and discriminatory statements, their intent is to be malicious, offensive, and discriminatory. (P.s this is formatted terribly cause I'm on a phone.)
  12. Mar 14, 2014
    So what your saying is this is only a 1 day temporary ban?
  13. Aug 30, 2013
    But when you were warned, why did you continue on?
  14. Oct 18, 2012
    What I'm saying is there is a rule on racism. Not just in sprays.
  15. Mar 14, 2014
    To be honest, I didn't think it was that serious. I've never played a game and been banned. Definitely caught me off-guard.
  16. Sep 25, 2010
    We don't allow use of racial slurs at all. No abuse here. If you want to submit a ban appeal, go to bans.plaguefest.com
  17. Oct 29, 2010
    Had Dharkk open this up for me really quick since I had already gone to bed when it was posted.

Just for some clarification, the ban reason of "racism" was more of a general term, I probably should have clarified and that might have helped you understand. I didn't assume you were being racist, just that you were using racial slurs (which is against our server's rules, as you've been informed now.) The reason the other two got a warning and/or kick and you went straight to ban is because I had just warned and kicked you personally earlier in the day, I assumed you would have gotten the message by then and were simply there to troll and spout racial slurs, thus the immediate ban.

As this was your first ban, and you seem to now be aware of the rules regarding racial slurs, I've gone ahead and unbanned you. Please just make sure this doesn't happen again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.