Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Newest MAP Canceled!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kosuki, Apr 3, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    I am unable to pack the custom textures with VTFEdit (its out dated) and packbsp does not work on my computer with the new MP engine. So until I can pack my map its being canceled.
  2. May 15, 2011
  3. Apr 14, 2011
    Pack BSP wont pack the custom textures so im done.
  4. May 15, 2011
    BSPSource? Pakrat? I don't even know what Pack BSP is.
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    Manuallyk pack them or send me your textures and I'll pack it
  6. Jul 28, 2011
    Like mario said, can't you just do it manually? I usually just do it that way in case it misses something...
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    Eh I just talked to him and he said he has many textures. Whatever, I still have some free time here doing nothing, so I'll pack it and send it pack to him. It happens that sometimes it takes the vmf without the VTRs or opposite. That is why you manually pack It just to see if you are missing something.
  8. Jul 28, 2011
    Well if you put them all in the same folder... it really doesn't take long at all :razz:
    Organization ftw
  9. Nov 2, 2011
    this thread is full of packing. pack this shit.
  10. sajak
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by sajak, Apr 3, 2012.
    Apr 3, 2012
  11. Nov 11, 2011
    Jermaine, you don't have to use that as an excuse to not make maps. I know I said some ugly things about skycity, but don't take it SO HARSH! :razz: JK lol

I didn't expect this from YOU kosuki -_-