Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Next Generation XBOX reveal

Discussion in Entertainment started by Bender Rodriguez, May 21, 2013

Will you buy it?

No 8 vote(s) 23.5%
Yes 4 vote(s) 11.8%
The PC is my wife. Death to consoles 22 vote(s) 64.7%
  1. Jun 11, 2012
    Come children, gather round the fire and let Papa Steve Balmer tell you about the new XBOX.

New XBOX Infinity or XBOX 720 or XBOX 360 since 2 rotation around the 360 degrees angle is 720 but it's also 720 degrees which is also 0 so the next XBOX could be called XBOX Zero which sounds cool and stupid at the same time...Damn algebra cooked my brain.

Anywho, here's livestream and yes it's from xbox.com so no retarded pre-tape crap like IGN is doing.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal

And here's a pre-reveal treat...

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FMqPvn549ak
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Consoles are great. If they're locked down, they're pretty much garbage.
    • Jan 11, 2012
      But wasted money IMO. Money is better invested in a PC. (PC adapts console shit anyway so why getting one extra)
      I mean I play some games on my laptop with a fucking PS3 controller
    • May 11, 2011
      I will be buying one just because they might make a squeal to red dead redemption.
    • May 14, 2011
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • May 14, 2012
      PS4 looks more interesting to me(better).
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 23, 2012
        Too much focus on social media/networking. This is getting old. I want to play games to get away from people god damn it, not to talk to them while playing.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Aug 2, 2010
          There are games that are console only (Halo, Forza, etc) that I enjoy playing. Hence the reason why I own consoles.
        • Jun 11, 2012
          AMD is the biggest winner in all three cases (Xbox One, PS4, and the revised Wii U)
          http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2419289,00.asp

Last console cycle saw IBM as the winner. Seems Cell was really bad to use and XBOX Processing power wasn't good enough. So AMD wins this console cycle.
        • Nov 17, 2012
          The PS4 also has a share button on the controller... TOOOO FARRR..
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Buy an entire console for one game :razz: leems segit
        • Oct 11, 2012
          I'm buying and then selling the next day when it goes OOS to turn a profit. Works every time. Worst case, I return the un-opened console within a few weeks for full refund.
        • May 11, 2011
        • Apr 28, 2013
          Wow. Idk if the Xbox One will do any good but I am almost considering it if halo 5 succeeds (idk if it will or not).

Lol on "The PC is my wife. Death to Consoles" though there are some unique console games like most nintendo games and the halo series.
        • Nov 17, 2012

• Dec 12, 2011
          Hope that isn't the final design, half glossy plastic, half slanted lines?

I agree with Doctor, too much social networking but that's the new generation of kids now. They want to be able to post "yolo swag" from their consoles to twitter and facebook. You can already do it in most 2010-2013 cars currently.

That was pretty fucked up to show a trailer of Forza as if it was rendered from the xbox.

I'm sure the most basic model will be around $400, just buy a Roku or Apple TV and spend the rest on a graphics card and you got yourself the latest gen gaming console.
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 14, 2011

[IMG]
            • Zing! Zing! x 3
            • Mar 4, 2012
              More interested in the PS4. Have been using the PS since the original and I like the exclusive games available on it more than the ones on xbox. That's IF I get a new console though. I really don't even play my PS3 and I haven't found a truly engaging multiplayer experience on consoles since the SOCOM III days on the PS2.