Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nezumi Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by TheMilkMan, Jul 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 10, 2011
    When filing a 'player abuse' or 'admin abuse' complaint, please include
    1) STEAM_0:1:29314146
    2) Nezumi unjustly banned myself and [pF] curtis. We were poking fun and making british accents when she got all butthurt and banned me. Also she talked trash about Americans so she is a hipocrit. [pF] Curtis and some others in the server stuck up for me and she gagged the others and ultimately got someone to ban Curtis. She needs her admin stripped away and needs to grow up.
    3) [PF]Curtis: Sup
    The Milk Man: yo that british idiot banned me for no reason
    The Milk Man: just cus i was doing a british accent
    [PF]Curtis: Argueing with him now
    [PF]Curtis: her*
    [PF]Curtis: l0l.
    The Milk Man: she should get her admin taken for banning unjustly
    [PF]Curtis: their point is that you were discriminating
    The Milk Man: lol theres was like 4 of us doing british accents
    The Milk Man: thats not discriminatiing
    [PF]Curtis: Appearently you said they have bad teeth? lol
    The Milk Man: yeah i said they drink tea and dont use toothpaste
    The Milk Man: if that deserves a ban then i guess im guilty as charged
    The Milk Man: i mean dont you think thats stupid
    [PF]Curtis: yeaah i'm trying to get you unbanned now lmao
    [PF]Curtis: I told her she's just being a tightass about it.
    [PF]Curtis: I also told her she seems too young
    [PF]Curtis: :L
    The Milk Man: STEAM_0:1:29314146
    The Milk Man: yeah dude, everybody loves me in there. shes the only one hatin
    [PF]Curtis: it's only an hour lol
    [PF]Curtis: dude.
    The Milk Man: but still... ive been up all night ont the server with the homies
    [PF]Curtis: She Sounds about 9
    The Milk Man: and she was talking shit on americans too
    The Milk Man: thats when i got mad and put her in her place
    The Milk Man: corey said you wont unban
    The Milk Man: we were having a fun ass time until she came in with a stick up her ass. everyone was havin fun
    [PF]Curtis: I got banned
    [PF]Curtis: What the fuck
    The Milk Man: she banned you?
    [PF]Curtis: yes
    The Milk Man: ima make a post on the forums about it and put all the info. you guys want to message on it too?
    [PF]Curtis: I was banned by a higher level admin, lmao
    [PF]Curtis: for disrespecting other admins
    The Milk Man: lol what. who banned you?
    [PF]Curtis: Josh
    The Milk Man: lol i bet shes got him whipped. <--- True?
  2. Jun 10, 2011
    Ok, for a start you were banned for avoiding mutes, not the original discrimination.

Also, all you quoting Curtis is going to do is hurt his status as an admin...

If enforcing rules is "abuse" then dang, I must be a serial abuser!

I did not ban Curtis, Josh did.

Josh, Curtis, Clam, Fluttershy and Notyab, all feel free to comment honestly on your opinion of this situation.
  3. Sep 14, 2008
    You both disrespected her. And Curtis is an admin and should know better, but obviously not. Be glad you didn't get a longer ban, because you both deserve to be banned for a week for that. I hope next time you think about being a douche to an admin.
  4. Jul 10, 2011
    Uh no. Unless this is communist China. I have a right to do a British accent if I want to. I never used any profane language or insulted her directly. If she is too sensitive to use her admin power justly then maybe she shouldn't play a mature rated game when I am sure she is not 18 or older.
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    Thanks for this. Love when people give more proof.
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    I was in there for Nez, ill be on her side. She did nothing wrong but stick to her guns. Curtis got mad because his friend was muted then banned for avoiding it, there is no favoritism when your an admin. Live with your hour ban and get over it.
  7. Jul 10, 2011
    Proof of what? She shouldn't even be playing a mature rated game in the first place if she cant hang? There's an eye opener.
  8. Jul 5, 2011
    You're too young to be an Administrator on a mature rated game. You are too sensitive and abuse your powers too much.
  9. Jun 10, 2011
    Age has absolutely nothing to do with this and the way you treat fellow admins is absurd. You are mad because she muted then banned a friend. I was there and you were the one acting like a child imo. She was in her right to mute, then avoiding the mute is a timeout.
  10. Mar 16, 2008
  11. Sep 14, 2008
    Actually....you're discriminating against an admin. So maybe think about NOT being an ass to her. I think you'll be banned for the whole day to think about it.

Oh nvm...a perm from Josh is even better. Enjoy :thumbsup:
  12. Jul 5, 2011
    The way I treat fellow admins? This is just one person, but anyways, she had no right to mute. I would have unmuted him anyway, so it's not like the evading even mattered. I wasn't mad because of that, I got angry from the way SHE was acting about it after. To be honest, age has alot to do with this and wouldn't have happened if she was more mature.
  13. Jun 10, 2011

Can we cut this age thing out yet? I'm 20 for God's sake xD
  14. Sep 14, 2008
    Curtis? Do you even know how young she is? No you don't. I think you really need to chill out and maybe get your facts straight.
  15. Jun 10, 2011
    Wrong. You only acted the way you did because the guy is a friend. Age has NOTHING to do with how one acts. I know some teenagers who are more grownup then adults. Its ones personality/maturity not age.
  16. Jul 5, 2011
    Okay, I'm sorry Nezumi. The thing is I hadn't even met him before :L. I do think you took it a little too far, though.
    I admit I overreacted over an hour ban. Shit happens, we're making too much of a big deal out of this.

Anyways, lets just forget about this nonsense. It's pretty much my fault for playing at 2:00am+.
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    I'm closing this, since the OP was perma banned.

If josh or someone wants to post in here after I lock it, and give what nezumi and curtis did right/wrong, then by all means please do.

I'm going to hold off on saying anything, since josh was directly involved.
  18. Mar 16, 2008
    Milk rejoined to avoid mute.
    Nezumi muted milk again
    Milk rejoined again
    Nezumi banned.

Besides that, Curtis was ungagging the other kid spamming after Nezumi gagged him and after he followed it up with a few comments, I banned him for an hour.
  19. Apr 4, 2009
    Someone needs to have a private chat with Curtis because this shit won't fly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.