Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

nezumi's bitch ass

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by majoryoon, Sep 28, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 1, 2011
    stupid bitch all i said was dont say nigga fuck you u whore u admin abusing bitch! im sure you get plenty of complaints so im not even going to bother! payce!
  2. Nov 29, 2010
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Nezumi was right to ban you.
    I only kicked you because I thought you said something similar to troll.
  4. May 27, 2008
    This isn't even a proper abuse thread. You are completely in the wrong on this one.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    Wow. Dumbass. You said the n word and Nezumi banned you. You're not exempt to the rules. Now you post this shit on the forum. Enjoy your extended ban. :thumbsup:
  6. Aug 5, 2010
    Dude really, im disappointed with you, you where a good fella and you knew the rules.
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Wow, I too am extremely disappointed with Majorjoon. Ban seems to be the only recourse to his completely inept action.
  8. Jun 30, 2011
    I for one, am glad your snobby little ass is banned, when your not an admin, your not an admin. In other words, YOU CAN'T TELL OTHER ADMINS HOW TO DO THERE JOB. If you had wanted admin when you could have gotten it, why didn't you just buy it? If you still wanted to ACT like an admin then you probably would take the time to write something other then a bullshit aboose thread, and not put out a stupid case like this one.

EDIT: Not to mention its assholes like you who post things like these who make our community look terrible.
  9. Aug 4, 2011
    I don't know why you would do this. You were a cool player why would you go and step way out of line like this being banned for racism is always the penalty.
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    well, he got himself a perma ban from forums and servers. I see no further reason to continue this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.