Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Dani, Sep 18, 2008

1. Sep 14, 2008
    Alright. Let me know the nicknames you were given from friends and family. Let me know what they were and what they are now. I'll go first cause I'm cool like that.

Ok family first, and any of you make fun of them I will hunt you down :razz:

My dad used to call me Doodoobug, or Doodlebug >.<
    My mom called me D.D. still does and I hate it haha.
    Was called DC and Dan
    Umm Doobie because of my maiden name lol
    Now I go by Dani, not much of a nickname of course, just a shortened version of Danielle, but I like it :razz:
  2. Jun 29, 2008
    Only thing I can remember is my aunt used to call me Mowgli (kid from Jungle book)

I can't remember why. lol

But now I'm Vince, short for Vincent obviously. Even though my first name is Neil, I've just always liked Vince better. :razz:
  3. Jul 24, 2008
    everyone calls me TJ cuz it is cooler and easier to say :grin:

i dont know why but they just started with it and i liked it :razz:
  4. Oct 7, 2007
    Ohh I like this thread! =P

Well..my dad is a bit on the weird side, he had tons of nicknames for me. It started with his dad, he always had tons of nicknames for everyone.

Anyways...when I was a kid my dad used to call me all these weird names, and they all had some sort of meaning or story behind them. Like Bumblebee ( I used to love these shorts that were purple and black striped.) Another name was Gubbies (not sure why he called me that, lol. I think its some sort of fish though. o_O) then theres Louie ( from my favorite movie, Interview with the Vampire) Beastly! >_< LOL thats from The Care Bears...Haha. My grandpa John James, used to call me "ponyqwaynzis" thats Ojibwe for little indian girl, or little indian princess..not really sure. My moms calls me Kel (My full name is Kelly-Marie) people call me Kelly though. Can't forget Chris (Punisher)..he calls me a nerd. >_> Haha. <33

My dad still calls me those names. Lol! Sadly. I dont mind as much anymore. I know he misses me alot because I dont live with them anymore. I'm the only child so you can probubly understand why. =P
  5. Jan 1, 2008

My dad calls my - mildrid , maximillion, and all sorts.... :razz:
  6. Sep 14, 2008

7. Oct 7, 2007

Yeah, laugh it up "Doodoobug". Lol! =P

Although being called Doobie wouldn't bug me at all. xD
    I'd be like "Yes please!" with a big grin on meh face.
  8. Sep 15, 2008
    Well, my names ryan olson and i kinda inherited my dads Baseball nickname from the Braves, Oly, Also my whole school knows me as Rowboat =P but you
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    Heh. My daddy called me that even as an adult before he passed away. Its quite sentimental :grin:
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    Gubbies? :shock:
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    is this dejavu? or is it just me? :shock:
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    It's just you <_<
  13. May 27, 2008
    I was thinking the same thing. I could have sworn I've done this before. Oh well.
    Family/Friend nicknames for me:
    Matty, Beaver, Target, Beav, Matteo.

Nicknames Carmen gave me:
    Matt-tea, Bandito, Cupcake, SexyMexi, Sexican.
  14. Oct 7, 2007

Ohh...mmkay I see now Kyle. I always thought it was gubbies...lol. >_> But its Guppies. Hehe. *blushezzzzzz*

Hmm...like 10+ years later. >_>
    I never really looked it up, I just knew it was some sort of fishy.

>_< Thanks Kyle...I'm actually kind of crushed now I've been a dumbass for so long. D:
  15. Mar 15, 2008
    Tom , jesus i get called that alot. In my spanish in 8th grade we had spanish names. And i chose Jesus pronounced Hey-zues
    but i get called that alot. But not in the heyzues way just my friends call me jesus.Another wierd one is Snarf. Me and my friend shaun on new years got freaked out and i kept saying Snarf snarf so he calls me that now.
  16. May 24, 2008
    Lawl, snarf snarf!

Well, every single person in my family calls me bebe or baby.
    Obviously they couldn't come up with a better nickname...

Some of my friends call me Jesus. Also Jell-o.

My girlfriend Jeanette calls me by my name with correct pronunciation, Efrain,
    and sometimes baby.
  17. Oct 22, 2007
    Peters other names-emo, go cut yourself, anything along those lines.
    Kitty: It's ok your one of the maple leaf people :smile: jkjk.

eh don't have any for myself or given persay.
  18. May 27, 2008

Fixed it.
  19. May 24, 2008
  20. Sep 3, 2008
    My granny named me doodle.
    Dad calls me doodle/doodlebug.And shithead.

donno why. >.< but dere beh muh nicknaymes.