Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nicoslavia

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Nicoslavia, Nov 30, 2008

1. Mar 16, 2008
    I created the name Nicoslavia. I ask that nobody else use this name as it increasingly hard to find screen names these days. I ask any one who has used nicoslavia as a user name to please change it. Thanks :grin: .
  2. May 27, 2008
    I ask that nobody else uses this name as it is increasingly hard to find a screen name these days. I ask anyone who has used Peter Griffin as a user name to please change it. Thanks.
  3. Mar 15, 2008
    I ask No One uses my name Becuase my mom named me so its Very special and she put thought into it I love you mommy :grin:
  4. Dec 17, 2007
    if anyone else wants to be an ImmaculateBastard, well, ill set up the steel cage. you bring the soon to be broken teeth
  5. Aug 8, 2008
    There is only one HAMBURGLAR, and that's me.
    So suck it.

Ba da ba ba ba, It's my f***ing name.
  6. May 24, 2008
    My name happens to be a short for Forum Signature.

Suck it bitch, cause it's mine forever.
  7. Mar 31, 2008
    Well I created my name when the very first time I saw Mega man X back in 1992.... I ask no one Use Zero anymore....except the one guy with the numbers becuase he was here before me...but other them him...no one fucking better clone me...THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!!!!
  8. Oct 4, 2008
    My name nobody can take it away
    :angry: :angry: :angry:
  9. May 27, 2008
    You guys.. This isn't about your name history or it being taken. I was mocking him, and this is a pointless thread.

Don't reply.
  10. May 24, 2008
    Pointless threads are our thing :grin:
  11. Aug 8, 2008

The point of the thread is to be so pointless, it has an inward point.
    So instead of pricking yourself on a point, you cut your whole freaking hand off.

If we leave this be, well, I want my Hands for cupcakes,pr0n, and high fives(Not after the second.)

ROFL COPTER GOES WOO WOO!

Yeah, close/delete anyone?
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    one
    gives
    a
    fuck
  13. Mar 30, 2008
    RAWR/SLAYTH IS SO FUCKING UNIQUE YOU TAKE THE NAME IW ILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK

norly i will
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    pointless threads= 90% of all topics in our forums

my name came from me being called (believe it or not, Mmm, Taters!) i had it for about 2 months, but because people started saying "m" "m" "m" taters, (really, who say's each m individually every time?) i shortened it to Taters.
  15. Dec 30, 2006
    no one better use my nickname or real life name. Ill be pissed and thats probably it.
  16. Dec 28, 2007
    people use my name all the time, I get very upset. don't you guys think my name is completely original?
  17. Mar 12, 2008
    i already sent a letter and a check to the judicial branch of the government to legally change my name to Christopher Krauser....what are your thoughts?

there's nothing better than identity theft :grin: