Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

niggeirrwew, racism, one month.

Discussion in Help Desk started by Pearlsnaps, Jan 14, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 8, 2012
    *Spec* Pearlsnaps: you can say niggeirrwew here?

I said this after a person spammed it two times in the mic.

I got banned for 1 month. I did not say the "n word".

Why was I banned when I said no form of racism? I typed nigg and then spammed my keyboard with random letters. I don't think I deserve a day for this, after the bans I have ik not to say the "n word" and did not know an admin can ban for saying this.

Again, ik the rules and was planning on not breaking them again. I did not know niggerirrwew was a racist word. Catch me if i'm wrong I am in no mood of having an argument with you guys again. Sorry, thanks, bye.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    It's sad because you know EXACTLY the reason for this ban, and you continued to push us. You knew you were on thin ice and watched another player get banned for using racism. I don't see any problem here.
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    I originally banned you for a day because you were intentionally trying to circumvent the rules by being cute about it; you knew what you were trying to do an so did everyone else.

I change the length to a month after I notice that you've been banned for a week before for racism. You know the rules and you wanted to break them.

If you feel this is unjust then post a ban protest on SB.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.