Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Night on pF ZE: Mako

Discussion in Entertainment started by mathroy3, Mar 27, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2011
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I like these videos, I noticed you've been making them quite often. Although you should do one on a less frequently played map with levels, like dejavu or infested industry, which are both great maps as well. =)
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Sep 9, 2012
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 28, 2013
          I sure remember that glitch. It was the first time I seen it happen.

Nice video.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Jun 18, 2012
            Name me 10 people on PF who actually know this map or aren't as tarded to scream ''WUHU IT SUCKS I DON't KNOW WHERE TO GO I CAN'T BUY GUNS AT START!!!''
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Feb 11, 2012
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Never seen that laser glitch and it never happened to me before and laughed when I saw it. Good video.
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Apr 3, 2011
                I've already made 3 videos so far of Predator :grin:!! (One including a Legit Ultimate Win)
                Post Merged, Mar 27, 2013
                Firstly, thank you Brett for noticing :grin:
                I have thought about making a video of less frequently played map like you said. I want to upload some Dejavu gameplay but pF seems to not vote for it when its nom'd, or when it's on I'm not there... OR when I'm there, the score is 0-8 so I guess I won't upload when its that score. Maybe I can upload 1 or 2 fail rounds if they're pretty good gameplay. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, I will make it happen, hopefully soon!
              • May 31, 2012
                I see some bhoppers -.- gonna keep my eye on those guys now lol.

Cool vid
                • Useful Useful x 1
                • Dec 6, 2011
                  Actually a lot of people know the map now, compared to when it was added. I don't know where you've been for the past 6 months.
                • Jun 18, 2012
                  So it's played on a somewhat regular basis now? Idk, on ZE daily but I never hear anyone about it except a select few ... It's a good thing if it finally is, it took PF (players) long enough to realize it's a good map.
                • Dec 6, 2011
                  Yea, I noticed not a lot of the late nighters/early birds know the map unless I'm guiding them.
                • Apr 3, 2011
                  I have recorded some good gameplay on pF on infested industry!! I am right now uploading a video of Escape Stroggos that we played last week, so I will probably upload one of infested industry in 1 or 2 days :grin: