Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nightclub

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Nexus, Jan 6, 2018

1. Jul 8, 2016
    A little map I've been working on. I imagined something like the nightclub in John Wick. It still has a lot of work that needs to be done but I wanted to show off what I have so far.

Attached Files:

2. Dec 17, 2007
    Looks pretty cool. I demand to know all the secrets first lol
  3. Nov 2, 2016
    Nice spot lights! but the fluorescent office lights not so much. Is there off skin for them? If so you could add a lot more of them along the trusses and try to make them into strobe lights?
  4. Jul 8, 2016
    Hammer deleted a fuck ton of my brushes. Looks like Nightclub is dead. I've been troubleshooting it for a while and its no use.
  5. Jan 1, 2018
  6. Jun 17, 2014
    Post the compile log if you have it. Sometimes brushes delete themselves on hammer startup because they are too detailed and they are world brushes, Hammer will also automatically remove invalid brushes.
  7. Jul 8, 2016
    It was compiling fine - no errors. Just a bunch of brishes were missing and Hammer saved over all the files so I couldnt restore it. I'm making a version 2. Its going to reflect my anger over this.
  8. Feb 6, 2017
  9. Dec 17, 2007