Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Nightcrawler -- gagging, muting and threatening to ban

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by [Douchebag] biggiesized, May 29, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 29, 2013
    Just happened on the server about 5 minutes ago (~4:20 EST). He muted, gagged and threatened to ban me for "alleged" racist remarks.

Please tell me what I said that was so racist, otherwise Nightcrawler should be reprimanded per your protocol.
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    Sorry, I spoke with the admin's later and they told me it wasn't racist, but I only gagged you. I never banned you.

The word was chinged, and I remember admin just yesterday telling me it's racist.
  3. May 29, 2013
  4. Feb 8, 2013
    We are to give a warning to players that the next time they use a racial slur, we're to ban them, which is not a threat to ban. By the way, you also disconnected to evade the gag.

By the way, here is what I found in console:

xp91: :grin:
    [Douchebag] biggiesized: My real name is Chingy
    Nightcrawler [pF]: FUCK
    Any sort of discrimination will result in your removal from the server.
    (Admin) Biggiesized, no racism
    [Douchebag] biggiesized: wtf
    ҲҳĿ™.Maxp91: !!!!!!!
    [Douchebag] biggiesized: how is that racist
    Nightcrawler [pF]: It is
    [Douchebag] biggiesized: chingy is racist

^ Even you agreed it was racist. I'm... kind of confused. If not, I apologize!
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Seems like a misunderstanding, an apology was made, is there a further issue here biggiesized?
  6. May 29, 2013
    No, I disconnected to come here and whinge. Did you see me re-connect to evade the gag?

I omitted my question mark.

No. I would hope another "misunderstanding" does not occur.
  7. Feb 8, 2013
    Ok I'm sorry.
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    Don't we all.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.