Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse NightCrawler Stalking my personal life and my gf.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by NativeGuns, Jun 6, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2013
    its me Cousin Skeeter, ive been an active play on plaguefest for a while and i really enjoy the server. me and nightcrawler became good friends at first until he started showing pictures of myself, i asked him how he got them and he has a stalking program. so at first i didnt care until he found pictures of my gf and he showed me them. i felt very uncomfortable and unsafe about this. he then later threatened to post it as a spray and claiming that its his girlfriend. i found this very traumatizing and i didnt know what to do. well heres the proof and i hope PF does something about this admin. :angry:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Dec 25, 2012
    Yeah this never happen, you have been creating problems since you got on the server, lock and close this thread.
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    I don't have any idea on what to say in reply to this... So, your'e saying I'm stalking your GF, but you're spraying your "girl friend" everywhere in-game, telling her she gave you some pussy. Then you flirt with every girl on the mic, telling her to give you some, yet, you're here creating some none sense saying I "stalk" you? Am I really a Nightstalker now? For some reason, I knew this was coming. No surprised here.

*Btw, I do not see your images. Please fix em.

Oh, and please include the people that have also taken part of this that you feel that "stalked" you.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    Those screenshots don't really show much. Can you copy paste the whole conversation so we can get a better idea of what was said?
  5. Feb 8, 2013
    A stalking program huh? You really believed that? H.H.H. = HouseHoldHackers. A name I brought up as a lie, which was from a Youtube channel. What a gullible kid.
  6. Jan 17, 2013
    while i can't comment on anything about supposed stalking, i agree with flux here. since the first day i saw him in the server he has been bad mouthing people and trying to start problems.

i guess i'll start saying someones spray is my girlfriend and try to get them in trouble for it too.. i seriously can't believe you say you feel unsafe, just because he has a spray of a woman and you live in the same state. i can go into my sprays folder and pull out that exact picture and use it as mine, would that make you feel unsafe too?
    errl, Jun 6, 2013 Last edited by errl, Jun 6, 2013
  7. May 20, 2013
    u can ask legendary.... hes witnessed nightcrawler spraying pics of my girlfriend, and harrassment towards me... i wish i had more proof but at least i have a witness. bottom line is i feel unsafe. we both live in california and i dont trust this dude at all.
  8. Feb 8, 2013
    So you're saying I'm not allowed to spray a specific girl because you want her to be your girlfriend? There is about 50% players in ZM server, just ZM, that carries a spray that is a girl. You're saying they're all stalking them? What, what, what? I don't get it. Lets just make girls sprays illegal please.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    This, please. This chopped up conversation only showing what you want to show isn't worth much by itself. Orange, perhaps you can post it as well?
  10. Feb 8, 2013
    Mmmmm. Well, I do encourage Skeeter to please post the full conversation. Also if you checked logs, I believe Skeeter is butthurt after almost getting banned by using racial slur again and was using another language on the mic and have been told by me in a rather harsh manner, that's why he's trying to aim towards me. FULL CONVERSATION PLEASE! I have nothing to post honestly. I don't believe this guy is making any sense.
  11. Apr 4, 2013
    This, as it is Skeeter, you don't provide nearly enough proof and it's got next to no weight or merit on it's own because Iif I recall correctly witnesses don't count as evidence.

^ Also this, until there's actual proof posted I'm almost certain everyone's going to be leaning in favour of Night.
  12. Feb 8, 2013
    Well, I have told him in-game not to speak with me for like 5 times, yet he doesn't listen, and continues to disrespect me. The spray makes him extremely mad for some reason which I do not understand. He offends a lot of people, but once you offend him, he goes crazy. I'm not asking anyone to be in favour of me, but just believe Skeeter is being ridiculous. He started steam chat asking me how many photos I have of the girl and I replied one (which is the spray I have). If he's willing to show the full conversation, that would be great. If not, I can speak with a individual LSA and show them myself. I'm not worried a single bit. I don't believe I'm wrong and I'm pretty sure on this.
  13. Dec 25, 2012
    Do not hide behind legendary nor drag him into this. Especially since we are both friends of him and I am in his clan and we had a private convo revolving this situation. Skeeter was starting waves to cause problems. This is an unnecessary attack on @Nightcrawler. Review the logs and all will be seen.
  14. Feb 8, 2013
    In your gif sig, I would be the guy with the hand and the shark would be Skeeter. Trying to attack me dere! ^^
  15. Mar 12, 2008
    Logs don't carry over into steam convos.

this whole thread is nothing but shit :poop:
  16. May 27, 2008
    This thread is completely confusing me, because there is too much back and forth between the person who started the thread, and the admins for who I am not exactly sure should be commenting on this thread, in which case, THIS should be read just in case you're lost and confused. Please don't make a paper trail for us when abuse threads come up. Grow up and show some maturity and take it seriously, bogus or not. It's you who set and bring our reputation by being with our admin team and community.

The only ones I want to see add anything should be Native, Nightcrawler, and anyone who is directly involved in this situation. If you cannot add anything constructive to the claim, do not say anything or your posting rights may be temporarily disabled.
  17. JorisCeoen
    This message by JorisCeoen has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, Jun 6, 2013, Reason: not needed and pointless in an abuse thread.
    Jun 6, 2013
  18. Sep 22, 2010
    Let me get this straight, you go on saying you don't feel safe, yet you have given him another tip...
    O yea, by the way, welcome to the internet.

I'm inclined at the moment to throw the book at you unless you have something worthy of real evidence to show us that hes truly stalking you. The fact that you would use a spray of your own private life in the servers shows your ignorance of how dangerous the internet can be. At the moment I don't see fault in @Nightcrawler.
  19. Dec 25, 2012
    @Peter disable me if you feel just, but I was there for it. So before players go and tarnish the name of admins, the facts and those who were there should be able to speak on the behalf or not of the accused. I was interjecting at the moment of the incident, I was the first to see this post and inform @Nightcrawler of the bogus accusation. Like I said in the beginning this post needs to be closed or locked because it is faulty. The fact that for at least an hour or so before their interaction people were targeting @Nightcrawler in chat and on mic. His unpopularity with a certain group of players is what brought the OPs post on. If anything @Nightcrawler is essentially a victim of being bullied/harassed by other players and some admins alike. It was only a matter of time before this situation erupted.
  20. Feb 27, 2012
    As far as i remember, if someone is posting pictures of you, it was against the rules. But, skeeter, you've been nothing but trouble since you've come into the server, and as above stated, you whip your giant internet boner out and hit on every girl that you encounter in the servers. You're going around spraying your picture of your girlfriend (so i think someone said above, unless i read it wrong) and you brag about her, then you hit on all the others in the server. Doesn't really sound like Nightcrawler is doing anything wrong here.
  21. Feb 8, 2013
    I only sprayed a photo of this girl who he claims to be his gf, but he sprays it too. He has sprayed a pic of me before in revenge of me not willing to change my spray.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.