Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nightmare House

Discussion in Gaming started by Dirtbag, Jun 6, 2012

1. May 15, 2011
    I love these kind of games. Can't play them myself though cause I'm a big bitch. None the less, this looks really interesting. Nightmare House is a Survival Horror game using the Source Engine and it requires Half Life 2: Episode 2 to run. For those who play it, share your experience. If you can, record it, it'd be fun hearing you scream. :D

Their are two parts to it, whether you play both or just the one is up to you. The trailer is for Nightmare House 2.

2. Dec 6, 2011
    I played it, was not that impressed... :/
  4. Mar 4, 2012
    Dirtbag you should look up Cry of Fear. It's a HL1 total conversion mod. It's a pretty fun and creepy game but it has a lot of bugs. It crashes on me a lot.
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      Looks interesting. The only thing really stopping me is that it isn't complete, and it's buggy. Also the fact that I couldn't even start the game cause I'd be to scared to even press the start button. :/ But I like Brett's idea, just have Jessy Rose play it. :D
    • Jan 11, 2012
      Oh @Dirtbag I would like to hear you scream :razz:
      I would try it but I don't have EP2. I wouldn't scream either, not scary at all ^^
    • May 15, 2011
    • Aug 1, 2011
      I'm right here....but I don't think you'll be safe :3.
    • Feb 20, 2011
      Downloaded Nightmare House 2, will give it a blast in maybe half an hour, I'll be on Mumble for it :blush:
      • Like Like x 2
      • Jan 2, 2012
        I can't even play it myself! I decided to watch a let's play of it instead :razz:.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Nothing beats Amnesia! That's because I didn't even start playing it. This one I might :razz: