Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

nightvision?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by chet, Oct 31, 2012

1. Apr 20, 2011
  3. Apr 20, 2011
    watch video at 2:05 and you see what i am talking about
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    This person custom edited their CSS files, you can do it yourself too, google helps.

EDIT: Actually, from what I can see, this person edited the sprite for their flashlight, to take up the whole screen not NVG's. Note the shadows
    Clam Chowder, Oct 31, 2012 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Oct 31, 2012
  5. Jul 4, 2011
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Apr 20, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 27, 2008
        All you would see in a meeko flashlight is a montage of fail before your eyes.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I am slightly confused by this replacement, for the most part it only replaces my circle of light with a square of light. Seems it only lights up the whole screen at certain angles.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Oct 29, 2010

I was hoping we would finally have a Star of Elendil. . .but w/e.
          • Jul 8, 2012
          • Nov 29, 2010
            People were standing in front of him, the less center they are to the crosshair the bigger the shadow appears.
          • Mar 12, 2008
            Dude it's simple. Just brew one. It's not that hard. You just need 8 gold nuggets, a carrot and some redstone. combine the gold nuggets and carrot to get the golden carrot, Add netherwart to the brewing stand, then the golden carrot, and finally use redstone to make an extended potion of nightvision.

It makes everything full-bright so you can even see better in the nether.

[IMG]
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Mar 4, 2012