Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nintendo 2DS

Discussion in Gaming started by Kloud, Aug 29, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2013

What is it? It's like a DS Lite but with the ability to play 3ds games without the 3d effect.

Thoughts?
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    It is aimed for children under 7 years old... I'm in.
  3. Aug 7, 2012
    looks fine, no hinges to break and if you're not a fan of 3D then this'll save you $40.
  4. Mar 30, 2013
    Lol, i bought the 3ds, 2 years ago, and I used the 3d only during 1 hour. It's very bad for eyes.
  5. Mar 14, 2013
    This thing is a 3ds, without the ability to show you things in 3d, its still the same 3ds , just a different design and no 3d effect[/quote]
    forgot to mention this , but the screen size is a bit smaller then 3ds xl
    [IMG]
    <3
  6. Nov 17, 2012
    How many "DS's" are there now? I've lost count. I still have my original from 2004 or 2005, whenever it came out xD
  7. Mar 14, 2013
    By the time this thing is released, itll be 6 ds hand held consoles, 3 of which are specifially the newest generation of the ds series the " 3ds"

unless you want to know how many handhelds nintendo made idk.
  8. Mar 30, 2013
    DS + DS LITE + DSI + DSI XL + 3DS + 3DS XL + 2DS = 7 DS when the new will come.
  9. Nov 3, 2011
    This is WHY Nintendo is the best Industry for Gaming alive, They care about the Consumer. Microsoft and Sony really need to take a few lessons from this. A few years ago a PSPlaysGames would of been nice, A PS3 without the useless blue-ray and for Microsoft an XboxWeAreNotFuckingDumb, A version that can play Xbox games too instead of CERTAIN ONES. The only problem Nintendo ever seems to have is no games for their consoles for the first few months. Oh also get rid of EA, Just stop taking everything they make so they can die off for the good of this world.
  10. Aug 12, 2012
    I'm done with handheld console since Gameboy color
  11. Mar 14, 2013
    what D:, but the psp has shoo many delicious games >.<
  12. Aug 12, 2012
    nah I rather play temple run on my iphone lol
  13. May 21, 2012
  14. Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
  15. Mar 14, 2013
    if u have ever held a 3ds xl , its very light, this machine will be just as light

as for controlls well they certainly arent that great , never has been eveeon on the original 3ds

but hey its cheaper then 3dsxl but i prefer the xls bigger screen and 3d <3
  16. Mar 12, 2008
    Gameboy Advance/SP and PSP were a lot of fun, you missed out.