Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

No Admin abilities after re-subscription.

Discussion in Help Desk started by Dapk1nmasta, Jun 1, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 27, 2012
    Harvey suggested I make a help thread pertaining to this.

This would be the (4th?) month of Admin for me but I don't have any admin abilities. I've waited for several map rotations and no butter on my bread. Harvey thought my Steam ID was incorrect on my profile, but my Steam profile shows on my posts. Just in case, the correct one is "STEAM_0:1:36985514".

I've no idea what to do from here.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Has the map changed? Your steam ID is correct.
    [IMG]
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    It's working, or I atleast see him under sm_who on minigames as dapk1n. Your name is currently teh ace right?
  5. Jan 27, 2012
    Thread can be closed. Someone did something and now I'm able to do admin commands.
  6. Jul 14, 2010
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    This... if you read the entire message after purchasing you'd have seen the following:
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    I was advised that the subscription was made hours earlier thus my recommendation for a helpdesk post. :dontknow:
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    He signed up exactly 45 minutes ago. So it had been less than 20 minutes when he came to you about it not working.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.