Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

nominating glitch?

Discussion in Help Desk started by DopeScope, Dec 3, 2011

1. Jul 19, 2011
    Whenever i try to nominate a map, it says "maximum nominations have been reached". I scroll through the list and not a single map has been nominated. Any reason why?
  2. Aug 20, 2011
    Now that i haven't heard, but i do think it's a glitch or something... really weird....
  3. Oct 25, 2011
    I had that happend to me once today.During the server was lagging out and automaticly slaying everyone
  4. Jan 11, 2011
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    It happens to me sometimes too. Notice if u leave game than join back ure nomination will go.But sometimes i get the same problem too, maybe its because me and u nominate too much.O.o
  6. Jul 27, 2011
    Happened to me on lila panic as well. But now its working fine for me. does it happen to you all the time?
  7. Jul 19, 2011
    Its good now. It was probably because ze was messed up at that time.
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    Dopescope, did you get addicted to ZE? lol
  9. Dec 7, 2010
  10. Jan 21, 2011
  11. Jan 11, 2011
    xD. I agree with Seeker... But that happened only because the server was full? Or the nomination thing wasn't working?
  12. Jul 4, 2011
    I believe it happens when people first nominate the max amount of maps then vote to extend, it still thinks the maximum amount of nominations has been reached after the nominations gets reset when extending. I've seen it happen on a few other servers as well. Seems like a glitch in the system itself, not PF related.
  13. Jul 19, 2011
    ahh so its not a server thing. Hopefully this will get fixed in the near future. Thanks for clearing things up.