Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nominations by Players

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Allan, Apr 13, 2011

1. Apr 1, 2011
    Ok, im Pretty tired of the Server itself. When time comes to normal votemap (less than 4 Min left) it almost ALWAYS puts the same retard maps. The number of optional maps in votemap are 8, right? Well. 6 or 7 of those are Bad maps (those we always RTV) like blackmesa, trainscape, sewer, rollermine, hell, etc.

(This made me ragequit)
    Now, what happened yesterday, i came to my house, and wanted to play CSS a bit before going to sleep. When i get to the Server, it just had crashed, and ppl where playing rollermine (up to here, normal), we made the RTV, and again, BAD maps, we ended playing the Snow map, its ok, is not that bad, ok, we RTV the map,´¿know what? BAD maps again, and so we HAD to play sewer, now i was pretty mad, and if it wasnt enough, server crash.....so we went playing rollermine again, and know what?? we RTV (as normal) and whats next??? WE ENDED PLAYING SNOW MAP AGAIN, i got so mad i just ragequit and went to watch tv.

reasons why some ppl dont want "nominate":

1. We would always play mako and pred. Now thats retard, they dont know that you cant nominate the same map if not after 7 or 8 different maps??
  2. Mar 17, 2011
    If everyone would stop spamming the 1 key...............
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    There you go.
  4. Feb 12, 2011
    Sad as it may be, he's right.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Unless 1 was made a null vote, then all 1 spammers would hit it anyway and, in theory, only the players who actually care what the next map is will vote accordingly with options 2 through whatever. Would work better than taking 1 out as an option and starting with 2, gotta keep 1 in there so 1 spammers actually HIT it and it doesn't register any vote.
  6. Apr 1, 2011
    You guys know theres is less probability to Spam 1 when you know what will be?. Well no, leave them, its the cheap excuse.
    This didnt happen before of the "maintence" of the Server. Now is getting more and more Fagtard.And too, ppl not always spam 1, not almost always too, is regular. But, what happens for our efforts for "RTV" if we only get stupid maps?
    As i still ask myself is why rollermine is default map, when even that fail map crashes the server.
  7. Nov 30, 2010
    Instead of putting 1 a null vote how about we just put 1. I don't care.
  8. Mar 17, 2011
    Not by a lot. Chances are players are still going to spam 1 regardless.

True, people don't always spam 1. But there are few of these "people" you talk about.

There's only a few people who want to RTV for a better map. Everyone else just looks forward to changing it.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    How is that any different lol
  10. Feb 17, 2011
    what u think is a "bad map" is someone else's good map

i dont think that the rtv isnt random.. its totaly random
    i played today for hours and waited for mako to come up on vote and for 3 different end of map votes it never came up and the maps that came on the list were rarely the same ..

one way to get over the 1 spam thing is to have a plugin or an admin announce that there is a map vote before it comes on. it should work.. since when we play predator or mako and we want to extend every one seems to find the "7 button" easily haha
    so a simple announcement before the map vote begins should drop down the number of ppl who vote recklessly lol
  11. Nov 30, 2010
    exactly lol

I just thought something funny like I don't care/All these maps suck etc would be more entertaining in game instead of null vote.
  12. Apr 6, 2011
    Well what if you limit down some of the maps by taking a player vote on a map after the first round do that for about a week and than maybe pull the maps out of the rotation that have low rates with the players.. it could save a lot of complaining about the maps..
  13. Jul 14, 2010
    Make 1 the button that exits the vote.
  14. Dec 17, 2010
    lol thenn people would rage because they only spam 1 cuz they are busy playing!
    Others walk and read the options at the same time (me) and actually vote wut they want!