Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Non-Blocking Script

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Brian, Nov 26, 2007

Install a Non-Blocking script?

Yes, no more blocking! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, then we can't stack! 1 vote(s) 100.0%
I don't care. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Oct 27, 2007
    CT's use the boost on top a head as an advantage, just to see over the edge to see if theres like a half body there or a crouched zombie waiting
  2. Jul 1, 2008
    Is there a way to make a non-blocking script that can only be used while moving upright or climbing ladders? Like you can block if your crouch walking and so is the other person, but if your running you can go right through.

[pF]Sushi-X

-The number of ways you can get though procrastination... tutorial is coming soon...
  3. Jul 6, 2008
    this sounds very advanced to me. I don't see anyway to make this happen. Same with the spawn points idea.
  4. Apr 2, 2008
    I thought we concluded this issue already <_<
  5. Jul 6, 2008
    my bad I bumped this back up after I saw the poll on the mainpage. Didn't realize last posts were from April.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    I believe that is possible. It's similar to CS 1.6's anti-camp script that detects if you're moving or not, it would have to work like a count up / count down. If you're standing in one spot just moving 1-5 feet, it won't detect movement. Once you start running it will have a count up (or down) to where you can run through others. So I'm standing still, and I start to run.. I make it about 5-10 feet and the counter starts "Becoming a ghost in 3...." I get to 15 feet "2..." 20 feet "1..." and if I keep running, I can run through others. Once I stop. "Becoming mortal in 3..2..1" and boom, then I can jump about on other people and what not.

That's how I see it done, but nonetheless, we concluded we don't want one so.
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    DO IT