Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Noob B breaking rules

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 24, 2012

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Okay, so Noob B had purchase Donator. Before he had done so, he was breaking rules, mostly just blocking. Well, yesterday (i forget what map, its in the first demo) adinsx or whatever his/her name is warned him for blocking. He complied and said "Ok". I had to go and do some stuff, so i reconnected and went into spectator. I started recording some demos. I think it's near the beginning of the demo where Noob B starts blocking. It was at the part with the door halfway closed because of the Yellow and Black striped box being in the way. He goes in there, some people start coming in. After the zombies have spawned, he gets on the box and tries to block 2 people from getting in. 1st guy got by him pretty quick, second guy had a harder time. At first it looked like he was trying to get out, but he was clearly blocking. P@per boy also witnessed him cade breaking on one of the Impossibru maps. Now after all that TL;DR, here are the demos. Besides the first one near the beginning of the first demo, i don't know whenever else he was blocking and cade breaking. But i think that there is enough proof here to at least get him a temp ban. Frankly i'm tired of him breaking those rules. I've been a victim of his rule breaking. I think he was also cade breaking on one of Mario's maps earlyer today. Thank you for your consideration and time.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tx9gvrw7hkpnt5y
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    • Feb 27, 2012
      it accepts .rar files. add them all together into 1 file! :smile:
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 12, 2012
        Locked.
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Pretty sure it isn't yet since your not a forum moderator.
      • May 12, 2012
      • Mar 26, 2011
      • May 12, 2012
        OH DAME I GUESS THIS S SERIOUS IT SAYS "IMPERSONATING A MODERATOR" MY BAD....MAH BAD..
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Thread locked while stuff is looked in to.
      • Feb 21, 2007
        2 - showed nothing
        2_2 -- 1/2 of the video u werent even recording the correct person, the other half showed nothing
        2_3 -- was 10 seconds long, showed nothing.
        3 -- showed nothing
        4 -- you were demoing yourself, saw nothing
        4_2 -- recorded yourself, I dont even think the player in question was in this demo
        4_3 -- same as 4_2

@Tony the Tiger!! :D
        Next time you want to provide almost 120 minutes of demo....please review them yourself and tell us at what tick range the problem occurred...as we won't be doing this again..no abuse or anything ban worthy found.

@CALIVIER
        Please don't post in abuse threads unless you are directly involved in the incident.
        Also, trolls are discouraged, so I suggest you do not keep that up.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        The first one should have showed him blocking. Maybe i picked the wrong demos. Hang on, let me check. Very sorry about that. And i know i was recording some of the wrong people, i was recording and doing stuff around the house, so i couldn't keep watching. Hopefully i can find the spots where he was blocking.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        @retslag1 something happened to the demo. Idfk what happened to it. Sorry for wasting your time. I'm make sure i have it next time. And now that i know i can upload .zip files in the submitting thing, i'll do that instead. Kind of makes me mad that the demo isn't there. Because i remember right after adinsx warned him, i started recording. Oh well. Again, sorry :/