Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

North Korea trying to nuke the U.S

Discussion in In The News started by SunSunBear, Apr 17, 2013

1. Oct 26, 2012
    Ight idk if this is true but that kinda scary. I know for fact they wont bomb us we have like 20 plus nukes in ever major country so :sweat: they need to tell Kim Jong to eat a snickers bar and calm down.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCWNCxPRoIo
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Oct 26, 2012
        lol well really wasn't paying attention till i just watched the video... now they say there going after the uk
      • Aug 10, 2012
        Lol, don't worry man, their missiles can't even reach the us mainland
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 14, 2012
          They aren't going to do shit.. He just can't back down with the rhetoric or else he will look like the little bitch he is in front of all his people.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
            The missle will launch, fail, come back down to launch site, NK nukes themselves, everyone's happy. GG no re NK.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jun 11, 2012
                • Funny Funny x 2
                • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                • Dec 31, 2011
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Sep 8, 2012
                    Maybe all of this tension about North Korea trying to nuke the US and other places is just a distraction and we've fallen for it. inb4 since everybody is so worried about NK trying to nuke us, they could go down to South America and spray some type of colorless toxic gas into US without us even knowing. :zombiekiller:
                  • Oct 26, 2012
                    if it does happen can someone come save me =(
                  • Apr 17, 2013
                    Emperor Kim Jong-un is an internet tough guy at the least and a tyrant at most. Without the synthesis of the two, he would be seen as a naive and incompetent deer leader, so Jong-un decided its time to flex his muscles on the big stage and start making threats in order for the world to not underestimate his age and his 'might'. Thanks to his actions, NK is looking more immature than ever.
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    By his "might" do you mean his tiny peenor? Cause you know the saying, the bigger a truck a man drives, the smaller his peenor..... well by that logic, when you're flaunting nukes at everyone, you must have one tiny ass fucking dick.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLqXzfR9N4
                    • Informative Informative x 1
                    • Apr 17, 2013
                      Precisely... But that is if it exists. Or maybe it doesn't, which explains why he's trying so hard to prove that it does.