Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Nosebleed skipping the warning

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by teemo, Feb 1, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 25, 2014
    not a big deal but he told me to take it to the forums. I was using the mic and I did meow about twice cause everyone else was doing it and I wasnt warned and just got straight muted.

Attached Files:

2. Oct 29, 2010
    Of course we prefer warnings are said in chat for various reasons, but you'd obviously seen and even acknowledged his verbal warning, why would you continue?
  3. Jan 25, 2014
    i didnt think it was that big of deal because the other night i did the same thing and he had no issue with it. also other people were doing it to
  4. Aug 25, 2009
    You were warned numerous times. I let it slide sometimes man, but even when I specifically tell you to stop, I mean stop.
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    While he should have warned you via admin chat, you acknowledged what you were doing wrong, yet continued to do it.

Marked as not abuse, however, @AgoraphobicNosebleed make sure you warn people via admin chat from now on. Admin chat should come first, then vocal (if you wish to speak a warning as well)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.