Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not a clue why i was banned..

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by MrHigh, Apr 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 9, 2012
    I just recently started playing again the past few weeks, i try to get on tonight and it said i was banned. this is the plague fest 64 player unlimited ammo server on cs s. I play as Mr. High and it says "Brian" banned me on yalls ban list, any info on my ban would be appreciated. STEAM_0:1:2301427
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    From looking at your ban, it was because you were part of a community that was advertising on our servers. Obviously I don't know the details, soo...

@Brian
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    Not only did he ban you. he baned halls other people from that community.
  4. Apr 9, 2012
    I would really love to get this issue resolved because your server is the only one i play on, I know 100% that i have never advertised a single thing on your server or forums or anything. I come to play, and i hardly ever even talk, my spray is one of the default sprays so i know it couldnt be from that, if i could just talk to who ever thinks i did that, i'd appreciate it.
  5. Feb 9, 2012
    From the looks of things alot more people were banned for the same reason recently by that same person, i know i have been playing there for a few weeks now and i've never come across any one problem in that server for advertising and seems kind of odd that so many people were banned for that same reason today by that same guy
  7. Apr 9, 2012
  8. Dec 2, 2011
    As that guy said you were part of a 'Steam Group That has advertised on our servers Not you but someone from that Group. So by you being banned is not you individual but the whole steam group. Talk to Brian.
  9. Apr 9, 2012
  10. Oct 17, 2011
    I mean I see you all the times on zm. You are a really nice person. You never broke any rules yet and you never had a fight like me :razz: with others(joke fights). I guess I'll get out and leave this to Brian but my opinion, you're a great person on zm.
  11. Dec 2, 2011
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    I completely support this ban. In 2009 the founder of Hideout Gaming publicly stated he was attacking other ZombieMod servers. The only reason the group wasn't already banned is because I forgot about it. The ZombieMod.com / c0ld.net forums have since turned to dust, and Jason has abandoned the project.

If you have any questions, or concerns. Please PM @Haplo.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.