Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

not able to join the game....

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by oneshot, Jun 12, 2011

1. Jun 12, 2011
    here's my problem.. i join the server and then play for awhile.... and then the server changes map... SOOOO i wait for awhile.. while its loading.... suddenly something will pop up... map missing and cant join the game.. then i have to wait for another map to change that im able to join..... why im having this problem????? =(=(=(=(
  2. May 28, 2011
    I have had this problem on quite a few servers. Try reconnecting a few more times (and by a few i mean ike a minimum of 5), and hopefully the map will download by itself. if not, get the name of the map and download it from gamebanana.com and place it in your cstrike/maps folder. :smile:
  3. Feb 20, 2011
    If you already have the map, You'll have to delete it from your PC.

Follow the File Path C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamName\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps

Delete it, and then attempt to join the map again. If you dont have the map, you'll just have to keep trying. Eventually it'll download the map.
  4. Jun 12, 2011
    ok thanks ill try it... because i tried several timesssssssssssss... and if another map will load... still the same problem.. but i dont even have the map yet....
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    Is this with one map or multiple maps? If its with a single map I could upload it here for u
  6. Jun 12, 2011
    actually im able to join in some maps.. but majority im not able to join =((
  7. Jun 12, 2011
    and i played earlier... like an hour ago..... and it loaded a new map... but i wasnt able to join because of the "MISSING MAP" i tried over and over again... still the same thing... =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
  8. Feb 20, 2011
    Are you on Mac or PC? Because my friend on OS X has this problem.
  9. Jun 12, 2011
    Laptop windows 7....
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    I think I identified the issue a while ago... I'm going to need at least one of you to add me to do some testing, though.