Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

not banned from servers, but still says I am

Discussion in Help Desk started by Grasscitie, Nov 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 4, 2011
    I was recently banned because I just switched back from modern warfare 2 and decided to play some zombies again, so I tried to change my name while in a server (my name was like ^5J7e^4h^8o^v^2a) And I got banned for dropping an f bomb in it (my apologies) So i sent a protest to the bans page, and I recently checked and it says my ban is lifted, but I am still unable to join the servers (still gives me the You've been banned error) And if I try to protest again, it says my Steam ID is not banned

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41425024

Current Name:

Jehova
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    Just curious, what is your current IP Address?
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=76.211.237.25&advType=ip

That you?
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    Guess that explains it. The server auto banned you for using an inappropriate name. At this point, it's up to the higher ups to decide what is to be done.
  5. Aug 4, 2011
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A41425024&Submit=

thats actually me

could you guys decide faster I need to play with my friend
  6. Jan 21, 2011
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    First thing first, Don't say you had ^5J7e in your name when your name was "niqqa w/ a perm". We our system is specific and we don't have a ban on anyone with retarded color text from MW2. Would you like to change your opening statement?
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    Nevermind. The malicious name banner IP banned you. I don't see much reason to unban you anymore.
  9. Aug 4, 2011
    If you look at my past names you will see color coded names, you will see my past names I used in MW2, which does not enforce strict name policy. I tried to change my name when I realized how the color codes looked. I got banned from first removing the ^ symbols and numbers in the game, which uncensored my name. Now it is Jehova. And do I really deserve a ban for forgetting to change my name that I had a freedom to use in another game? It was not in a racist or demeaning manner, I myself am colored. it was a joke I thought was funny

IP Address: 76.211.237.25
    Steam ID: 76.211.237.25
    Current Name: Jehovah
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    I do believe these bans are yours as well as the other.[IMG]
  11. Aug 4, 2011
    how do I hide my IP, i just wrote it up there ^ and what does that have to do with anything
    AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS IS WHAT GOT ME BANNED ON NOV. 6, IF THERE WAS NO ^^^^^^'s in the first place I wouldn't have even been able to get in a server
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/grasscitie/namehistory
  12. Aug 4, 2011
    Why does it say my ban is (expired) then?
    My other bans were not for the same thing, if you cared to check them and they have also expired and has nothing to do with this current ban
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    Name history has the n word in it. You just gave yourself up.
  14. Aug 4, 2011
    If you look at my past names you will see color coded names, you will see my past names I used in MW2, which does not enforce strict name policy. I tried to change my name when I realized how the color codes looked. I got banned from first removing the ^ symbols and numbers in the game, which uncensored my name. Now it is Jehova. And do I really deserve a ban for forgetting to change my name that I had a freedom to use in another game? It was not in a racist or demeaning manner, I myself am colored. it was a joke I thought was funny

IP Address: 76.211.237.25
    Steam ID: 76.211.237.25
    Current Name: Jehovah

I KNOW THAT
  15. Mar 16, 2008
    I've said this before however I'll say it again. I don't care if you're purple, we don't accept any language that is considered discriminatory or a form of racism. Which server were you banned from, I'll manually unban your ip.
  16. Jan 21, 2011
    There are 2 bans for you at the exact same time. One is a steam id ban which was for an hour, and the other was an IP ban which is permanent.
  17. Oct 29, 2010
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    So is Josh unbanning his IP or are we adding his steam ID to the perm list?

This guy was a past admin. He would know not to put nigga in his name, and it even seems he was trying to get around it by using Q's...
  19. Jan 21, 2011
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=76.211.237.25&advType=ip

That's the IP ban that's preventing him from joining...
  20. Aug 4, 2011
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/grasscitie/namehistory <<< That is what happened, but if I didn't have the MW2 color symbols in my name, I wouldn't have been able to join in the first place.

I am sincerely sorry for that and it won't happen. But @ Brian, i find it a little hypocritical he has "ray's butthole" in his card. Is that just not as inappropriate, or offensive to the gay community? Even if he was gay? So if a hetero-sexual had butthole in his name he wouldn't be banned, but a colored person with with N word would?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.