Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not sure if this has already been brought up

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by PulseJoe, May 8, 2011

1. May 7, 2011
    I have seen some servers have a command to type !servers; and the people can see a list of servers in game and then if they want to connect they just hit 1...2...3... ect.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Pretty sure we had this but a valve update broke it's functionality or something... but I agree I'd love for there to be a similar command available.
  3. Sep 23, 2010
  4. Mar 22, 2011
    easier for me to just favorite all the pF servers then all i have to do is hit escape.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Don't forget you can utilize the hostnames and console. Sometimes it's quicker for me to just hit ~ and type connect mg.plaguefest.com instead of ESC, Servers, double click MG. This !servers cmd has been mentioned a few times before, I'm pretty sure if there were any working ones we'd use it, or if it were possible we'd make our own (maybe it went bye bye with valve removing redirect functionality on servers). Regardless I'll look into it.