Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

not sure if this is where it go but

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Nemesis will, May 3, 2011

1. Apr 29, 2011
    i was woundering if the could be some kind of punishment for people killing themselves, because they what until your about to get them and they jump and kill themself so you dont get the score and its a waste of time running after them! just askin what ever you want to do is fine but thought id ask and bring this issue up! this is in the zombie escape
  2. Mar 12, 2008
  3. Mar 4, 2011
    Lolwut? Commiting suicide shouldn't be illegal :ninja: ..and who cares about your score? The ranks are off anyways.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    The only punishable offense for killing yourselves to avoid death (Which you're not avoiding death just avoiding a person from killing you) is leaving the game to avoid it or ("Using out of game methods to avoid death"). If it's on a server like mg and they console kill (which you can't on zm) that's fine as well. ON ze if a zombie is chasing someone and they jump off a map spot that allows them to suicide, seems fine with me as they aren't doing anything that would break any rules.

This
  5. Apr 29, 2011
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    Pretend like its a real life situation, wouldnt you rather die by jumping off a cliff than being eaten by zombies? Lol
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    Or nothing is wrong with killing yourself at all. just makes people rage. and that's something i like to do
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    Sorry that it's annoying but you could do it too lol, or just ignore these guys or try new ways to catch them.
  9. Apr 29, 2011
  10. Mar 25, 2011
    Just so admins know you can still use console on zm and ze to kill yourself, it's a different command than "kill".
  11. Feb 20, 2011
    We've all been that last man, emptying your last clip at the wall of zombies, and then jumping off the cliff [IMG].

You got to earn your meal.
  12. Sep 25, 2010
    I think Nemesis is referring to people who have explode or kill bound.