Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nothing Like Last Minute...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kosuki, May 3, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Dont you just love last minute shit...:confused:

So looks like the family is going to Six Flags in LA tomorrow and oh ya Now I have to fight with UCLA to get medical clearance to go...
    Ya its a fun and good thoughtful trip... But now I must rush and bug these doctors for a clearance to go at the last min...

ARGGG.
  2. May 15, 2011
    Good luck bro. Hope you get the clearance, and when you do go, have fun. ^^
  3. Apr 14, 2011
    Tomorrow is the planned trip... Thats why its last min... Oh Ya im paying for it too...
  4. May 14, 2011
    Have fun! Hope you get it! Good luck, though a little cash incentive might work a charm! :razz:
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    I'm going to six flags in 2 weeks :razz:. Good luck there and don't get a heart attack because I almost died when I did batman last year.
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    Go to Cedar Point and ride the Top Thrill Dragster. Then we'll see who has a heart attack. I'm driving down there in a couple of weeks.
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    Lol unlike batman that thing takes spins with you and you will flip upside down. My aunt did not know what a roller coaster was and she went on batman 7 years ago. They had to bring 5 security guards because her hand was clipped on the train track and she wouldn't let go after that ride. I also did the fastest roller coaster which takes you 150 miles per hour. For my opinion kosuki, go to the water side. It is wayy much more fun :razz:.
  8. Apr 14, 2011
    Doctor cleared me. X2 and Tatsu first ^^ Glad i got my sunglasses with the optional elastic strap... I can keep them on and ride ^^
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1