Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Notre Dame going to BCS title game

Discussion in Sports started by Benvolio, Nov 24, 2012

1. Mar 4, 2012

Who do you think they'll play? 'Bama or Georgia?
  2. Nov 11, 2011
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    Probably Alabama unless Georgia can win against them in the SEC title game. Still don't like the current BCS. The big SEC teams hardly play any high ranked times most of their schedule is small no name colleges that they can beat on to make them look good. Also when Alabama lost to a 15th ranked team they dropped to 4th are you fucking kidding me? Makes perfect sense right >.>
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Like Like x 3
      • Jul 1, 2010
        If Alabama ends up playing them I have a feeling they are going to run right over ND :/ I haven't been all that impressed with ND. Don't get me wrong, haven't been that impressed with Alabama either, but I think they have a better team.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Have you seen ND's defensive line? Not to mention they have the best linebacker corps in the nation. Alabama will not be able to run the ball against this ND team. If they win they're going to have to throw short passes and drive down the field. Which means their QB has to have a perfect game.

This game will be a low scoring, defensive slug-fest. Something ND has been in all year. That experience will help them out a lot.
      • Nov 15, 2011
        This game will not even be close. Notre Dame's "defensive line" is not that impressive. They let BYU and Pittsburgh both almost win...and came out with 3 point victories in both contests.

Alabama will roll at least 14 if not more on them and thankfully...all of us can watch Notre Dame become non-existent like they have done so well the past 25 years.
      • Mar 4, 2012

Have you even watched any of their games? They have the best defense in the nation, which is acknowledged by the vast majority of coaches in the FBS. The video is proof enough, holding one of the best offenses in the country to no points when they're within 5 yards of the end zone and have six plays to work with. Notre Dame has won all of their close games. Alabama couldn't pull through when they were tested like that. Alabama is good but they're overrated. The played the easiest schedule this season of any team in the SEC.
      • Nov 15, 2011
        USC, the team in the video above has lost 5 games alone this year...enough said.

My grandma could stop this offense...and the freshman quarterback leading them.

Show me a video of them doing this to Alabama and I will buy a copy of the movie Rudy for you as also buy myself a Notre Dame shirt.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Are you serious? USC was preseason #1 and they put up 54 points against Oregon. They have the best wide receiver duo in the FBS as well and averaged 164 rushing yards a game before they played ND. Nice try though. Alabama fucking played an FCS team for god sake. The only good teams they've played this year are LSU and A&M and they almost lost one and lost the other.
      • Nov 15, 2011

A brand new copy of Rudy in blue ray and I will buy and wear a Notre Dame shirt that would make me puke ANY day of the year.

Roll up a video of this in 6 weeks and let's talk!
        Frank Stallone, Nov 25, 2012 Last edited by Frank Stallone, Nov 25, 2012
      • Apr 4, 2009
        Looks like a wide open pass on that 4th and goal, USC just sucks.
      • Mar 4, 2012
      • Mar 19, 2011
        I don't see how this even going to be remotely close Alabama is going to smash ND. If you make the arguement of how is Alabama going to score on that ND Defense, I can make the same arguement for the Alabama Defense. Although Alabama has played FCS schools which is complete garbage ND has barely escaped with W's against Medicore teams. LSU/A&M would destroy Stanford/Oklahoma I can also make a point by saying that ND hasn't really beaten anyone and USC is overrated (7-5) what a joke.
      • Apr 4, 2009

ND is lucky it isn't playing OSU.
        Haplo, Nov 25, 2012 Last edited by Haplo, Nov 25, 2012
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Problem is USC plays mainly PAC-12 teams where usually a good chunk of them are always ranked. Where as the SEC teams hardly play each other at all and fill the rest of the games with dirt shit schools.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 4, 2012
          If you want to compare the schedules here you go.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sec-rout-of-notre-dame-far-from-guaranteed-205348035.html
        • Mar 4, 2012
          Alabama will be playing Notre Dame in the BCS National Championship game.

Should be a good defensive battle.