Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Nov 14, 2015] CS:GO Jailbreak Testing V2!

Discussion in Events started by Tony The Tiger, Nov 4, 2015

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
CS:GO Jailbreak Testing V2!
CS:GO Jailbreak
jb.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 2
Start Date: Nov 14, 2015 06:00 PM
End Date: Nov 14, 2015 08:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    Time and date is Saturday November 14th at 6PM EST.

So it has been a while!...

It has taken far longer than i wanted for another test to happen. I've tweaked several settings and added some features since the last time we played.

• Kill feed no longer exists. Reason behind it is pretty obvious, it makes it so guards can't "cheat" and know when someone has rebelled or know who to look for.
    • All sounds SHOULD play properly now (thanks @enviolinador and @Syoudous for pointing out that error)
    • There is now 1 custom model for CT's and T's. They are public for anyone to use. I may add 1 for donators/admins for an incentive to purchase donator, but i'm not worried about that right now. Current models may change. If you guys have any suggestions for player models, that would be cool. I would prefer them to stick to the theme of the mod, but it's not 100% necessary. When you get in game, the menu will come up automatically. If it doesnt or you change your mind, you can change it again by typing !models
    • Added server tags so people can come across our server when doing searches or sorting by tags.
    • I am currently uploading more maps to the server. If there is a map you'd like to play, go ahead and suggest it here and i'll upload it to the Server/FastDL.
    I'm sure there was other tweaks i did, but i can't remember what they are off the top of my head. I've been trying to keep track of my changes but i forget to write them down sometimes.

There is one idea that i wonder if it is possible, and that's a scoreboard that functions kind of like a Gmod TTT scoreboard. Basically it doesn't show somebody as dead until their body is discovered. @Detonator do you know if this is possible to do? Possibly add a thing where you press E on the body to register that someone is dead, or perhaps you come within a certain distance of the body and it registers them as dead, and it prints something to chat like "Detonator's dead body has been found!!" Idunno, just an idea that popped into my head as i was typing this.

I still vote @Jed for warden because he is best warden.

Here's a bunch of information from the previous thread for those of you who are unfamiliar with Jailbreak and the commands or just need a refresher. Also the rules may need some updating still. I'm not sure if i updated them on that thread or not.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
      Tony The Tiger, Nov 4, 2015 Last edited by Tony The Tiger, Nov 11, 2015
    • Aug 7, 2012

i'm down to try it if the time/date's right.
    • Mar 12, 2015
      I missed the first one, so I definitely want to get in on this one. did you have a date and time in mind?
    • Jul 14, 2010
      I might be able to hop in if this is next weekend. This upcoming weekend and early next week I may not be home yet, and I really want to hop in on some pF action once I am back at home.
    • May 2, 2013
      yeah i missed the first one. You better spam me on the test day Tony!!!
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Still figuring that out, but i'm leaning towards next weekend. If you guys have a better date and time in mind, that would be cool. However during weekdays i go to bed pretty early for an early work shift, so it can't be like 9PM EST on a Wednesday for example.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      If it's on or after November 10th, I won't be there, sorry!
    • Feb 25, 2014
      Man it has been ages since I played this mod. shamefully I'm out this weekend.
    • Oct 18, 2012
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I've decided for 6pm this coming Saturday (November 14th)

I volunteer voluntold @Jed to lead us again. Thanks. :heart:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Tony The Tiger
        This message by Tony The Tiger has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Nov 10, 2015, Reason: event thread merge.
        Nov 10, 2015
      • Oct 18, 2012
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Sure! I just wanted to tell jed he is because he didn't want to last time!
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 25, 2014
          Is there no way you can do it on a friday or week day, i'm out like almost every weekend
        • Jul 14, 2010
          I should be able to make it, but no promises. No plan on using mic though :razz:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Aug 7, 2012
            I'm pretty sure I can find time in my drinking schedule to pencil in some jailbreak on a saturday
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Oct 25, 2013
              Sorry, I wont be joining. Uninstalled the game.
            • Jun 4, 2006
              Should probably update your OP to make the date / time more clear. It's not really included in the post except you saying "I'm thinking this Saturday" or whatever.
              • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
              • Oct 18, 2012
              • Feb 27, 2012
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Feb 1, 2010
                  LOL! Not many people interested in this! :dontknow: