Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Nov 8, 2014] Rebirth - Fapescape!

Discussion in Events started by Tewfen, Oct 10, 2014

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Rebirth - Fapescape!
Zombie Escape
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 6
Start Date: Nov 8, 2014 04:00 PM
End Date: Nov 8, 2014 06:00 PM
Time zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 6
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. May 17, 2014
    Co-Host: @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: and any other admins interested!

What is it?
    The event map will be Fap Escape!
    This event will be called Rebirth to help pF's ZE live on.

Date & Time
    This will be held on November 8th, 2014 at 4:00pm PST, 6:00pm CST, 7:00pm EST.
    To find out when the event begins for your timezone, go here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event...how&euid=73e74eb8-6d98-9074-515e-4e77d2e522d1

Rules
    Server-based rules apply, but try not to do any of these
    • If spectating, do not go AFK for an extended period of time or just sit there and complain. Let the players who want to play join in.
    • Do not give troll commands such as "Hey ATX, go jump into that flaming lava pit of destruction for free x
    Follow all other ZE rules.

Reward(s)
    1 Month of Admin or 2 months of donator will be given to the Best Leader, Best Item user, and Best Defender! Bonus Prize if someone pulls of something epic such as a solo or amazing job saving the team. Total of 3 prizes and 1 bonus available.
    • Like Like x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
      Tewfen, Oct 10, 2014 Last edited by Brian, Nov 1, 2014
    • Aug 12, 2012
      what happen to the ZE server after I decide to take a long break:shock:

anyways if there a harry potter or fapescape event I be there for sure:cool:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Sep 25, 2010
      • May 17, 2014
        Well Blackdragon one day pF just had 20 people all day. About 1 or 2 days later pF servers got DDoSed and after that the most we ever have on ZE is about 15 people. Most of our players have converted to other servers but I hope after an event they will come back.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Jan 21, 2011
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • May 17, 2014
            Lel @FluffehKitteh always disagrees on my threads and comments x)
            Post Merged, Oct 10, 2014
            I honestly haven't been on pF in about 3 weeks so I hope things are better than what they were.
            Now most of my threads don't get much popularity but I think this one is really important so if you guys don't mind, could you tell some of the admins or maybe Brian or Kyle to make this event possible.
            And if anyone doesn't mind could I lead on the map. :smile:
            • Friendly Friendly x 2
            • Feb 2, 2014

I'm a "zm fag", though i would try to join if fapescape is played. Just for fun.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Jun 4, 2006
                We approve events and make them official when they're all planned out & ready to go. All you have right now is a discussion. You need to decide on a map, a day, a time, and any other details related to the event. All of this information should be included in your OP in a format that's ready for an official event thread. Feel free to check out the existing event threads to get a better idea of how you can do your own.
              • Apr 28, 2013
                I believe you are speaking to the wrong guy.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                  Hydreigon, Oct 10, 2014 Last edited by Hydreigon, Oct 10, 2014
                • May 17, 2014
                • Jan 5, 2014
                  I second the idea.
                • Jun 4, 2006
                  That's a start. Others may suggest a different map, or date & time, so we need to give this some time (few days to 1 week) for any input & adjustments before making it official.
                • May 17, 2014
                • Feb 25, 2014
                  I don't mind helping with organise if you need it.
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  Will there be any rewards? If you dont have anything to offer, i can throw up a couple Donator gifts, or even an admin or two gift. Prefer the Donator, though. Let me know, i'd rather blow my money here than on CSGO shit lol. I'd like to know ahead of time, because i have to do an echeque to my Paypal so i can gift it, and it takes 6-8 days to process, soooooo yeah. I'd say the maximum Donator or Admin i'd be giving out is 3. Total is 3, not 3 of each. Also, if you do want to give something away, let people know the conditions of how they can win it (best leader, best item user, best zombie defender, spectator elite, best door hugger, whatever)

Also, depending on when you decide to host this event, i would love to help out. My work times are pretty random, so don't count on anything.
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • May 17, 2014
                    Of course!
                  • Oct 20, 2012
                    I thought this was about Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but nevermind.
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    • Feb 27, 2012
                      Again, depends on the time of the event. Just let me know the details of the rewards/gifts you want to give out.
                    • Aug 12, 2012
                    • May 17, 2014
                      Well we should have a vote then! What map vote first.