Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal Novum_JDfix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jon, Jun 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 2, 2011
    Reason: well no can seem to get it from on the forklift, and 1 person can easily hold it off, the only way I can see getting to it is jumping from the box stack in the corner, again easy to hold off.... should it be illegal?

Attached Files:

2. Dec 25, 2009
    To be honest, only people i have seen up there are donators or admins boosting off someone else on top of the boxes, so yeah i think its illegal.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    I would tend to agree that this ledge spot is unreachable once someone is perched on top.

Please post your feedback If you have an opinion about this spot.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    A double stack on forklift for sure wont work? If not I agree with illegal.
  5. May 6, 2011

Just edit that tree out, and anything else on that map that are illegal.

Easy.
  6. Feb 1, 2010
    Its not illegal. You can stab him from box's or from that car below tree.
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    I was watching a dozen zombies trying to stab someone by double stacking on the forklift for 2 minutes and it was a no go.
  8. May 16, 2011
    Ive never ever seen anyone in that tree :shock:
  9. Jan 30, 2011
    Yea, I believe the only way to get up there may be to either jump from the top box, or you may need to double stack ontop of the boxes to get into the tree.

Almost every time I play on this map on the pF server, there is someone in that tree. Usually one of the admins/donators though with their grav boost.

Although I haven't tried to get humans that were in that tree, doesn't work to double stack, like Harvey said. I'd say illegal.
  10. May 11, 2011
    To make things clear, you have to jump on a persons head from the crates to a part of the tree. That first spot where you have to go on the tree is legal. You can get tagged if zombies double stack on the forklifter. However, from that first spot on the tree, you can jump to a higher spot on the tree where you will not get tagged (As seen in M Infantry's first post picture). That spot should be illegal. The first spot should still be fine.
  11. May 6, 2011

I didn't post this one.

Guess I posted a few illegal spot too many.

The spot should be illegal. As Harvey said, never seen any humans not survive there.
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for posting this Army. Based on the feedback and testing, the spot has been made official: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_novum_v3_JDfix.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.