Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning NSanityHD Returning *Dun dun duunn!*

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by NSanityHD, Jan 4, 2018

1. Feb 8, 2016
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11948860
    Paypal Automatic Payment Number: I-TKG4UCFPEHEN
    Last Payment for admin: 2 November 2016
    5 Jan 2018 01:19:18 GMT
    Transaction ID: 9XY04457MJ443334P

SourceBans Account: NSanityHD
    Previous Admin Level: Level 3
    Last Promotion Thread (if level 2+): http://plaguefest.com/threads/nsanityhd-promotion-request.21340/

So after the other night of playing and when I left for the night I realized how much I'd missed you freaks and wanted to make a wonderful but dark sorcerous return to PF. Behold as your True Dark Lord of Plague Fest returns!

I had a chat with Aprz regarding my return and I've been updated and am aware of the changes so I shouldn't think it'd take too long to get back up on track with a possible expedition of my return of rank (Level 3), give or take a week or two. If proof of this is required you can speak with Aprz directly for confirmation of our conversation. :smile:

Most of all I'm just happy to be back! Missed you guys a lot!

Thanks.
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    Welcome back @NSanityHD. I've re-enabled your SB account, and you can post a new promotion request to get Level 3 back in a couple weeks once you're accustomed to being back. If Aprz has caught you up on changes since your last sub you should be good.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Welcome back! I think if you are active, show you aren't rusty, and acclimate well to changes within the past year (even though you told me your admin I think expired four months ago), I think you should get your level 3 back relatively quickly. Like Kyro mentioned, you'll need to request it back here.
    • Feb 8, 2016
      I did say I wasn't sure when it expired and checked it and pasted the correct last payment date.