Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

NSanityHD's Absence

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by NSanityHD, Apr 2, 2016

1. Feb 8, 2016
    Hello everyone!

I am not sure who else knows about my issue with my computer yet, but for those who aren't aware; my computer has run into a bit of a problem. Well, a huge problem. My motherboard has decided that it doesn't want to read temperatures and voltages correctly and thus tries to say that my CPU voltage is at 1.5v with a CPU temperature of 127'C (260'F) when in fact it actually isn't. I believe the sensors have become defective. I had a big discussion about this with @Bapple other Steam and Skype and we have both determined that it is indeed a sensor issue.

With that in mind, I will not be able to perform my admin duties until Asus have responded and have agreed to RMA my board. When this will be, and when I'll receive my new board will be dependant on when their crappy slow support actually respond to my support ticket. I could be waiting another 2 weeks at the most. Unfortunately. - As soon as I get my new motherboard installed my silly shenanigans will be returning, mother BEESHES. :smile:

EDIT: If you see me online or "away" on Steam, please take note that I have the Steam app on my iPhone which is almost always logged in.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Mar 9, 2016
      I've been waiting for days now Biiissshh, pls
    • Aug 7, 2012
      Wait who are you again?
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1