Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Nuclear Dawn

Discussion in Gaming started by Kyle, Dec 27, 2011

1. Apr 9, 2007
    So besides Matt, Taters, Bella, and of course Crayon the Wise (who ignored me when I randomly joined his server :frown:), who else plays?
  2. Nov 14, 2010

Thanks, Taters.

[IMG]
  3. Feb 18, 2011
  4. Jan 12, 2011
    I was strongly considering buying it, but I slept past the afternoon daily switch and wasn't able to. Like with Anathema, what do you guys think of it?
  5. Apr 29, 2011
    I didn't realize you were in the game. Which server was it? Because on one of them, I was a bit pre-occupied with the admin who kept demoting the commanders.

Now that I think about it, I do recall seeing a player with the [pF] tag in their name at one point. Was that you?

Oh, and yes, it is a really good game, so long as you don't get a crappy Commander
  6. Mar 12, 2008

Also i JUST stopped playing it since i got in @ 11 PST...it's 6 am now...feels like ive only been a couple hours but it's freakin awesome.

well worth the $15 (at that time) for that 4 pack.

If you like(d) Natural Selection you'll like this.

it's very similar and i love it for that fact.

Can be a pain if you have a retarded commander though.

And that retarded fucking team balance on most servers

And retard teammates who think the enemy resource points are enemy turrets and try to shoot them dead
  7. Jun 10, 2011
  8. May 22, 2011
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    well what the FUCK are you both waiting for, and invitiation? FUCK YOU! I expect BOTH of you to join me/anyone on this list randomly at any given time, without an invitation, because FUCK invites.

now do it
  10. Apr 4, 2009

Poor Josh and Kyron.
  11. Apr 9, 2007
  12. Feb 21, 2007
  13. Jun 10, 2011
    lulwut? When did we ask for invites? Merely answered Kyle's question of who plays it...
  14. Mar 12, 2008

you've been gone far too long :shock:
  15. Nov 14, 2010
    I'm terrible at the game... And I'm pretty sure it's because of my graphics card, because I can aim & kill people pretty well in css. Whenever I use a movement key, or turn my mouse, it has a slight delay. This goes for my firing button as well. I get a beautiful 15fps in that game, and that's with all the graphics settings turned to their lowest.
  16. Jan 12, 2011
    By Conker's generosity, I have it now. Thanks again!
  17. Apr 29, 2011
    I would love to see what would happen if a game of pF admins vs Ze players would actually occur, as suggested by Rets while I was coercing him in to buying Nuclear Dawn.

What do you guys think would happen in such a game? After all, many of the ZE players would be lost without a door to hump :razz:
  18. May 27, 2008
    You'd leave the game after being called a shitty commander.
  19. Mar 12, 2008
    i have integrated everything, and all settings (v-sync, anti-aliasing, bilinear settings) all the way turned down, runs swell for me. notice i didnt say perfect, but it runs well enough, and that's all i care about

your setup is probably better than mine :frown:
  20. Jul 1, 2010