Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Number of Recently Played maps

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by iProbie, Jun 12, 2012

1. Apr 1, 2012
    ZE-specific only, can we raise the number of maps that needed to be played before the same map can be played again?

8 seems too small now that we have 63 maps available in rotation, raising it from 8 to something like 10 or 12 would do.
    I'm the kind who likes variety and some "better than average" maps are added recently, so yeah...

what say you?
    iProbie, Jun 12, 2012 Last edited by iProbie, Jun 13, 2012
  2. Jul 4, 2011
  3. Jan 2, 2012
    I agree that we should raise the number of maps that have to be played before being able to nominate the same map again because we have a lot of maps now. I am the kind of person that like to try different things instead of always doing the same thing, it goes with maps too of course.
  4. Jan 12, 2012
    People always wanting ze to be what they want and not what fits the server best
  5. Mar 19, 2011
    Maybe removing some maps that don't get much playtime, keep the classic maps. Just get rid of the ones that truly do not get played.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      No, because many people like those maps, they just don't get nominated. I agree with 10 or 12, because it's constantly the main maps that get played. I try to nominate the less played maps whenever possible, but I'm not on ZE 24/7 =\
    • Mar 19, 2011
      I'm not saying multiple maps, I am referring to a few that no one at all cares for. I don't have the list so I can't make suggestions.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      What about if we have to go through the whole cycle before replaying a map.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Apr 1, 2012
        and then make it so we can't rtv maps for the first 20 mins! awesome!!!
      • Apr 9, 2007
      • Mar 19, 2012
      • Mar 12, 2008
      • Nov 11, 2011
        A whole cycle? Talk about dropping ZE's ranking to below top1000. 10 map changes is a good number.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 11, 2011
          why do you want to change it if the majority of players like it the way it is we are number 1 for a reason
        • Apr 1, 2012
          it just seems weird, having like 60 maps but we only constantly play 10-20 of em in occasions.
          well, the same can go for ZM or MG, but that's another story. :/
        • Nov 2, 2011
        • May 15, 2011
          "Why fix what's not broken" or "Why change what's already good" - Someone here and something like that.
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Well, it's not really perfect. We repeat the same maps several times during the day. He's just suggesting to increase the time between playing the same maps so we rotate through more maps that are sitting on the server without being played. :nerd:
        • May 15, 2011
        • May 11, 2011
          if people wanted to play those maps they would vote for them but they don't so let this thing be done