Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Nyr abuse his Admin

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Tommyusa6, Dec 7, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2013

He blocked me because of cadebreaking? It sounds ridiculous... there was other players in front of me... You are so stupid dude....
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    @Nayr is probably the admin you are talking about.
  3. Jul 8, 2012
    Do you have any evidence? Screenshots? Demo? Abuse claims with out evidence tend to not do so well.

With that being said, I exit this thread.
  4. Apr 24, 2012
  5. Apr 24, 2012
    Oh now i understand... this abuse thread is becuase i banned him for cadbreaking. See the link above, and if you dont wanna get banned tommy stop cadebreaking and listen to the admins when they warn you and its only a 1 day ban becuase its your first offense but when you come back please obey our rules.
  6. Dec 27, 2012
    I was there when this happened, and I sat in spectate. This guy was frozen MULTIPLE times, given several warnings and eventually got kicked. He came back, once again was frozen for the same reason as before and finally got banned by Nayr. I do not see how this in any way was an abuse, Nayr gave you way more chances than needed.
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    You were banned for breaking the rules. The admin did everything correctly. I recommend you read the rules, and follow them..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.