Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Oct 9, 2015] Oxa's ZE Event!

Discussion in Events started by Oxazebam, Oct 2, 2015

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Oxa's ZE Event!
Zombie Escape
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 1
Start Date: Oct 9, 2015 07:30 PM
End Date: Oct 9, 2015 09:30 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Mar 29, 2015
    Hey guys im hosting a event on the ZE CSS to have a bit of fun give people the chance to win a couple of things and ofc try and keep a regular player base again on ZE. The event will be on Saturday 10th oct 10AM my time. (Australia) So it should be on at about 8pm USA Friday (peak time?)

This is the first event we are hosting with the new clan as the one for tomorrow was cancelled due to a communication error and has instead been moved to this new date. the clan UWS is only designed to re populate ZE, ZM and MG and bring some life back to PF. It would be much appreciated if someone could copy my event and host it here on pF forums to spread the word and get more people playing again! event details and rewards for winning are as followed.

link below is for the event planned via clan all details should be there

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zm_united_we_stand#events/144469384697879884

If its ok could someone could make a event with the details provided to give us maximum chance for max players :smile: still need to think how to do the winning system i think KD ratio for ZE would be best.

Thanks for your time

Lee -- [pF] President Oxazebam
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Oct 13, 2011
      • Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 25, 2014
        Why not go, atleast that one has a future.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Apr 28, 2013
            I may or may not come to such event. That's my way to say GL.
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Jan 25, 2014
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jan 21, 2011
                Motion to change the artistic rating to autistic for shitposts like that ^

I'll join if I'm available

Edit: this was in reference to a post that is no longer in this thread, but still remains valid based on the previous post.
                • Like Like x 4
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Winner Winner x 1
                  Seeker, Oct 2, 2015 Last edited by Seeker, Oct 9, 2015
                • Aug 7, 2012
                  Might be around for this, hit me up if you see me online when y'all start
                • Jan 25, 2014
                  dragon is always available :smile: just needs a few ones
                • Aug 25, 2009
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Sep 25, 2010
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Nov 13, 2012
                    • Jul 14, 2010
                      Thanks for the shit post!
                      Wow thanks for your support! We look forward to playing with two old regulars that were such a credit to pF!!

I think this will be a lot of fun, but you may want to consider this on CS:GO since detonator's tears may flood the css connection.
                      • Agree Agree x 3
                      • Apr 28, 2013
                        Just for saying that, my chances of joining the pF have increased. Also, the 3rd post is funny.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Friendly Friendly x 1
                        • Aug 7, 2012
                        • Jun 11, 2012
                          There was something else here before it was moved. This isn't at OP.
                          [IMG]
                          Benderius, Oct 3, 2015 Last edited by Benderius, Oct 4, 2015
                        • May 2, 2013
                        • Apr 28, 2013
                          Let me see. There are three timezones in Australia. Which timezone do you live in because I can find out what time the event is in American time.
                        • Jan 5, 2012
                          Good Luck Oxa, I know you mean good in your heart. But unless you host an event everyday, it is not going to revive the ze server. You need a dedicated bunch to play for hours everyday with or without an event. Never in my wildest dreams did I think ZE would die before ZM.
                          • Agree Agree x 1
                          • Mar 29, 2015
                            @Hydreigon im in adelaide. And everyone else whats with the negativity? so it doesnt work? stfu and come have some fun on the days it is populated for events....half you people on this community are toxic as fuck and its sad to see it when u look at the people who are doing it. ontop of that i asked for a event to be made? not for stupid ass comments and negativity but thanks anyways i guess. for the rest of the people who arnt dicks see u in there :smile:
                            Post Merged, Oct 4, 2015
                            oh and guys seeing the other side of comments i guess the next one will have to be a GO event :grin:
                            • Like Like x 2
                            • Agree Agree x 1
                            • Friendly Friendly x 1