Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ODDISH

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Nena, Mar 27, 2012

1. Oct 8, 2009
    I'M GETTING A BUNNY IN 4WEEKS AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I was suppose to get it next week but my best friend had it wrong. She could get HER bunny next week, the one I want won't be ready for about 4 weeks. I was sad, but I'm going to pull through and wait for my mini rex while she plays with her holland lop !!
    I will most likely get a girl because we want our bunnies to be friends and not fight if they were both boys (you know how boys are) >.<
    I've already bought my kennel from amazon (when I thought I could get her next week), so while I wait the 4 weeks out I will buy more toys and the rest of the items needed for her.
    I am going to name her Oddish, yes, after the cute little pokemon. :grin: She's gonna name her bunny Rupert(boy)/Rue(girl)
    My friend and I are going to visit the bunnies tomorrow after work, talk to the breeder and get more information because we are first time pet owners (besides the many fishes who have died during our childhood)
    It's a good thing the breeder is only 10mins away from me.
    We're planning on making a youtube channel for our bunnies, anyone ideas on a channel name for us?!
  2. Nov 2, 2011

Jk, well have fun with your new pet.
  3. Sep 30, 2011
    Say what?!
  4. Oct 8, 2009
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    I had bunnies once, they multiply exponentially, so be ready to clean a lot of pebble poop! xD
    • Like Like x 1
    • RussianSoldier
      This message by RussianSoldier has been removed from public view. Deleted by Arsis, Mar 28, 2012.
      Mar 28, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011

Now THAT, is something we can all agree on.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 14, 2008
      • Oct 17, 2011
        I had a bunny once and shit was all over the house. I had one thing left to do to that bunny that I found on the street, boom!!! Sold 15 dollars better then cleaning crap everyday.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Sep 26, 2010
          Umm I hope you're not serious...and my sister had a bunny that she never took care of (she also killed my hermit crabs). So I stick with cats now lol
        • Jan 8, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Oct 17, 2011
            I took care of him and Fed him everyday but he kept shitting in the house
          • Sep 26, 2010
            Your parents take care of you everyday and I'm assuming you also take regular shits. Difference? Oh that's right, you can put an ipod together and a bunny can't.
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mar 12, 2008
              that's why you put it in a cage, you mongrel.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Oct 17, 2011
                At least I don't shit on the floor. I have a cat now that I take care of aNd also a dog in the past but died because of disease. I am not saying that I hate animals.
              • Sep 26, 2010
                Lol my cat pukes regularly around the house, and I never love him any less. All in all, it doesn't matter.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Oct 8, 2009
                  I do plan on potty training her and teaching her to to tricks. :grin:
                  BUT! Yesturday, after visiting the breeder and seeing the bunnies, I left thinking that maybe a holland lop would be fine. The mini rex, as of today, are 11 days old so I'm not ruling them out yet. But if the only mini rex that she'll give away are the spotted ones, I'm going to get the holland lop which will be ready for me to take home April 9, the day after the breeder comes home from vacation. That helps b/c unless she's got a line that I don't know of just waiting for her, my friend and I will get to pick first!!

...I think I'm not going to wait the 4 weeks and get the lops b/c they are CUTE and available sooner. !! :grin:
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  You are obviously abusing it for it or not feeding it properly (probably cuz rets is stealing it, that fatso) to be puking all the time. :bugeyes:
                • Sep 26, 2010
                  It's because cats are carnivores and most cat food choices are carb based, rather than protein based. Most cats lack a certain enzyme to properly digest this food and my cat happens to be one :razz: He's a very loved and happy kitty, though!
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Oct 17, 2011
                    Here we go with science omg /<. Muffin you are so smart
                  • Nov 11, 2011
                    lol Mario, science facts > your stories about taking shits on the floor.
                    • Funny Funny x 1