Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Official Apology from [NotD]Pyroshooter

Discussion in Introductions started by Pyroshooter, Aug 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 7, 2011
    Without being prompted, I have decided that it was necessary for me to let the Members, Admins, and Regulars of Plague Fest aware of how genuinely sorry I am for participating in the Bob Dole event. To go into a fellow clans servers and troll, and to not gain anything from doing so, is childish and idiotic. We had no right nor reason to behave in such a manner, and I can assure you that it was not a personal attack and Plague Fest was not targeted for any specific purpose. It was merely a spontaneous act of stupidity in which a number of our bored regulars and members sought to find some enjoyment by trolling random servers.
    Furthermore I would like to apologize for my disrespect to the players after the trolling was over. I had stayed up way longer than I should have, and in my right mind would not have acted in such a immature and hostile manner. In addition my apologies go to a specific admin, Alpha Kennybody. I'm sorry for the rude things I said to you in private messages. I was in a really bad mood yesterday, and to see our servers down and not being able to connect to your servers just pushed me too far. I obviously did not mean what I had said about you or your servers, otherwise I would not have been trying to connect or have had you on my friends list. You are a perfectly decent person, and I am sure you earned your position the same way as everybody else, and that it is something you deserve. For you to extend my ban to make it equal to those of my fellow morons is proof that you are a good admin and are just doing your job to protect a community that you care about. I respect you very much for that. I have hopes that you will accept my apologies, and if not atleast know that I have made them.
    I am not meaning to kiss ass or get my banned lessened, I just thought your community would care to know that I did not mean to begin a feud between clans. I have also requested the deletion of the Bob Dole United group, and have encouraged others to leave it, as I did. I hope this community has a long and prosperous existence. No serious harm was intended by my actions.

Sincerely,
    Pyroshooter :wink:
  2. Apr 15, 2010
  3. Mar 13, 2010
    >>Bob Dole Event

Wat?
  4. Apr 15, 2010
    bro you missed the bob dole event? :wallbash:
  5. Jul 13, 2011
  6. Mar 13, 2010
    Bro, it obviously wasn't that fucking important if I didn't hear about it.
  7. Jul 19, 2011
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    About 8 of them joined under the name Bob Dole just to troll the ZE server. It looks like it happened about 2 weeks ago.
  9. Feb 17, 2011
    well i think its a well thought apology :smile:
  10. Jun 10, 2011
    Not that difficult to do a little research guys! So lazy...

http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Bob+Dole&Submit=

Am I the only person who checks sourcebans as much as, if not more often than, the forums? xD
  11. Jan 21, 2011
  12. Mar 13, 2010
  13. May 27, 2008
    Your apology is a little late there. Making it less sincere to me.
  14. Jul 13, 2011
    Only got admin 1 day ago...so no i don't have SB opened constantly.
  15. Mar 13, 2010
    Nor do most of us. Nez is just weird like this.
  16. May 28, 2011
    If only they could read the messages you sent me about our servers...lol. I don't care what you said about me, but you seemed pretty serious about what you had told me (and the fact I've known you for awhile makes me feel as if this apology is completely bs.) But whatever, since you were the only one who had the balls to come to the forums and publicly apologize you'll be unbanned. Just remember the warning Peter gave though.

Edit : nvm, you're not ne of the doles i banned..youll have to take it up with peter
  17. Jul 13, 2011
  18. Aug 7, 2011
    I know its overdue, I should have come and done this first. I just have had a bad week, and I've been away more than usual getting ready for football. And I'm sorry Alpha that my apology doesn't seem sincere, but there is nothing I can really do about that since it is your own opinion. All I can do is give you my word and insist it is the truth.
  19. Feb 24, 2011
    Pyroshooter, you fail at replying to a post. You replied to the wrong one lol.

But, yes since it happened over 2 weeks ago I believe it's late too. Yes nice long apology, at least it wasn't some short sweet thing. Maybe you will be unbanned.
  20. Sep 22, 2010
    Alrite Pyroshooter, Ive read through what you have to say.
    Also I've looked on your forums http://notdelite.com...5euf64jl5gulvn1.
    So I'll just say this, if you wish for a reduced ban length any action to take place, please go to our ban protest section, and hope for the best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.