Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Official] Faces of PLAGUEFEST!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Maj.connolly, Jul 10, 2007

1. Jul 26, 2016
    You only need an Avril Lavigne CD in your hands on that pic. :grin:
  2. Jun 17, 2014
    *sigh*
  3. May 31, 2012
    This is just too good!! I'm starting to think this isn't real life.

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Mar 26, 2012
      • Like Like x 5
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jun 17, 2014
        Snapchat-1070642182
        Damn flash.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jul 26, 2016
          • Useful Useful x 1
          • Dec 30, 2006
            • Like Like x 1
            • May 29, 2012
              Me on my birthday with my new camera. -totaly not edited- *I have blonde hair now. Hh9LNL3
              • Friendly Friendly x 2
              • Like Like x 1
              • May 31, 2012
                [IMG]

I think I'm required to post pictures of me eating... no problem... I'm always eating. This was some kick-ass vegetable sushi with tofu on it.
                [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
                • Like Like x 2
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • May 29, 2012
                  Must be the happiest smile over food ever
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • May 31, 2012
                    I literally smile like a psycho all day...

Someone was asking if I had been in a Youtube video before. I've been in a few, but not for games unless I recorded the video myself. (Note: I don't work at or for NASA and I'm unaffiliated.)
                    [IMG]

...but it (the smile) does suspiciously grow around food. You would never want to see me at a buffet... poor @Deadly Silence got to experience that twice and it's a horrific site. I say there are two ways to defy the laws of physics: i) when it's working against you, and ii) my stomach unless there's a black hole in there. I'm one of those people who need 1st and 2nd breakfast, brunch, pre-lunch, lunch, 2nd lunch, linner, dinner, 2nd dinner, pre-workout snack, post-workout snack, midnight snack, I can't solve this f**king problem snack, I still can't solve this f**king problem snack, and I'm giving up on this f**king problem snack; I'll also ask for and steal your food too (very real).

I got caught in this selfie...
                    [IMG]

... and another eating one
                    [IMG]

... not enough food
                    [IMG]

... another snack.
                    [IMG]

[IMG]

Family was here for the weekend and I wanted to show them all these great places.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Dec 30, 2006
                      • Funny Funny x 2
                      • Artistic Artistic x 1
                      • Aug 6, 2016
                        What's the story behind that first picture? We need a food eating contest for you, Joshy. :grin: Those rice rolls in your last post look amazing. D: I want some with some shrimp.
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • May 31, 2012
                          I have to admit I don't understand your question: Story in what context? Like what I was doing there, the crowd, some people's facial expressions, what the guy was asking?

I'll hand-waive and just say that I was there for a seminar. There were quite a few big names as the speaker was Charles Bolden, who is a former astronaut and the NASA Administrator at the time; the guy who was sitting next to me (white dress shirt) is Steve Smith, who is also a former astronaut and is the Associate Director for the International Space Station (ISS). People were asking bold questions; this wasn't a very public event, but I managed to sneak my way in.

(Charlie Bolden)
                          [IMG]
                          • Like Like x 2
                          • Aug 6, 2016
                            Oh, right on and yes, those were basically my questions. :razz:
                          • Jun 17, 2014

This weak ankled fella will win any eating competition I am challenged to.
                          • Feb 2, 2014
                            Back to France now, just enjoying a couple of hot days in Paris before driving to my hometown with my sister.

:sun:

• Like Like x 1
                            • Friendly Friendly x 1
                              Deadly Silence, Jun 1, 2017 Last edited by Deadly Silence, Jun 1, 2017
                            • May 31, 2012
                              You deserve that palace. I wish I could have gone with you, and I loved being there. I'll be back... I promise! Maybe we'll find some other mountain/hill to hike over there ahahaha
                              • Like Like x 1
                              • Feb 2, 2014
                                Yea there is the Butte Montmartre to get to the Basilique du Sacré Coeur in Paris.
                                It's nothing compared to Arthur's Seat though lol
                                I miss it already :shutmouth:
                                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                • May 31, 2012
                                  I can't remember if we posted this one or not, but I'll post it for the sake of recalling good memories.

[IMG]

AWWW YEAHH!! Remember this thing! I don't know why I'm so easily amused.

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQfl91di5iY&feature=youtu.be
                                  • Funny Funny x 1