Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Official Goodbye (for now)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Jon, Jul 11, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011
    I know I already made that post a while back... but this is the official post :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afHQd-lP4yU

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/20110710234255.png/

I leave in 6 days now... ... I hope that you guys have fun while I am gone, and I will miss you all... I would like to thank those that made my stay here fun and exciting:
    JzX
    ^marines^
    Ray
    muffinfuhrer
    FemmeFatale
    M Infantry
    Harvey
    Patrickbizzle
    Dani
    AkaDemikz
    ^Air_Force^
    ixikitty/ ^navy^
    Yahoo
    Dillinger
    Dirtbag
    Vadleon
    Pac
    N B K
    Notyab
    8=D
    Conker
    SkyCloud
    Green Tea
    Secondary Protocol
    And those that I missed

And everyone else...
    I know that this is most likely not a goodbye forever and I am playing it a little dramatic... but there is a large possibility that this is my last few days here at PlagueFest... And I wanted to make a nice gesture to you all :thumbsup:

I have cancelled my admin ship, but kept my Donator subscription in case something should happen and I leave for Bootcamp later... (i.e. a couple months) so if I could be moved to a donator, that would be nice :thumbsup:

EDIT: Imma change my name (in game) back to 13Foxtrot for these last few days... Because I am now supposed to be a donator... and because 13Foxtrot was my original name... and sense I will be gone... I just would like my name back to the original.... heh .... of course AFTER I become a donator

Goodbye PlagueFest, I will miss you!!
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    -Josh
  3. May 16, 2011
    :confused: We will miss you army. Im sure you will do just fine in bootcamp, Have fun man and be safe like josh said!
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    I just wanted to post so I could sign my post and be cool like Josh cause you totally don't know who posted this from my big ass name and shit on the left.
    -Brian

Also have fun & try to enjoy it all.
    -Brian

And stay safe.
    -Brian

I will miss you.
    -Brian

<3
    -Brian
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    (Whenever your scared, and alone, think of my name and think of trolololol. Erething gona be alright!)
    l8r bro.
    I think of you while youre gone.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    Godspeed man - we'll be waiting when you get back!
  8. Mar 19, 2011
    Even though we didn't get to play that much together I'm gonna miss you man best of luck and hope to see you again in the future.
  9. Sep 22, 2010
  10. Jul 10, 2011
    Be safe and kick some ass. We'll look forward to you coming back buddy. Hooah!
  11. Sep 14, 2008
  12. Feb 8, 2011
    You honor us here for your service in the military. Thank you for you upcoming service for this country. I hope that you don't get sent over seas, but if you do godspeed and kick some ass. Keep us updated throughout your service and hope too see you back home safe.
  13. May 11, 2011

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Live long and prosper.

Always remember in battle,
    War doesn't show who is right, only who is left.
  14. Feb 1, 2010
  15. Nov 2, 2010

I'll miss you a ton man, was great playing with you and I hope you stay safe.
    All the best,
    ~NightFury

16. Apr 11, 2011
    Don't blame him, noob is the only form of affection he knows

On topic: goodbye army, I haven't really gotten to know you and I wish I would have you definitely are a respectable character. Be safe and wish to see you back on plaguefest when you can
  17. Oct 27, 2010
  18. Feb 18, 2011
    Good Luck in Basic, Have fun or at least try to and peace man.
  19. Feb 17, 2011
    i had great time with u on ZE. gonna miss playing with u there :smile:

good luck and stay safe.

hope to see u soon
  20. Mar 3, 2010
    Bye man! Didn't know you well but stay safe and: [IMG] Get your war face on

(Credit to 8=D for avatar lol)