Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Official Skin Suggestion Thread

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by ::1/128, Feb 9, 2012

1. Oct 8, 2013
    I'm not a big fan of the green admin skin... It's too... green. :razz:
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Speaking of GFL, just go back. Tired of hearing you complain non-stop about every little thing at pF.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 22, 2012
      @sajak That really isn't very nice and you have no right to say that. He can enjoy playing on as many communities and servers as he wants. Also stick to the topic please. You can PM him about that if you wish. @Hydreigon You do kind of have the habit of talking about GFL when you are on pF and you talk of pF when you are on GFL. Just try to separate both and just worry about the community you are on at that moment. @Moltard Oh I didn't see you had the Faith skin on there, but I would really appreciate it if you could post it here so it is easier to find. It really is an amazing skin and it kind of reminds me of the Alyx skin so it definitely fits the theme. I'm on my mobile device on a road trip, so I would really appreciate it <3.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Mar 30, 2013
        https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=c01a55f955bdd9be&id=C01A55F955BDD9BE!171
        • Like Like x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 27, 2008
          You guys should bring back all the Crysis Skins! Those were so slick! A pimp named Slickback!
        • Feb 13, 2014
          What about a zombie skin for the Humans? Basically has the heads of the zombies on the human as body armor "of course just for looks" the name of the skin is zombie slayer :wink:
        • Aug 26, 2012
            HollowSystem, Feb 27, 2014 Last edited by HollowSystem, Feb 27, 2014
          • Feb 27, 2012
            I have that one to replace the Elite Terrorist skin, and it looks cool, but her legs looks super silly to me. I like the Lara Croft one though, that one looks cool.
          • Aug 26, 2012
            http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/129389 <---------4MB
            Post Merged, Feb 27, 2014
            Its also not suppose to fit on a CSS frame.. xD
          • Apr 9, 2012
            Since I have now learned how to fully make a player model from the ground up, I might in fact start thinking about making a skin for PF or something, a unique Zombie skin, though it will require some time as usual.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
            • Mar 30, 2013

Not server sided

Not server sided

Not server sided

Not server sided

Well, all the skin you suggest are client-sided, and they can't be used on servers... But I have links for the same skins server-sided.
            • Jul 27, 2008
            • Oct 30, 2013
              We could use some new skins thats for sure.
            • Jul 27, 2008
              That would be awesome if in that last pic it was a cigar case not shells.
            • Oct 30, 2013
              Iv got it NEW SKIN man smokeing a cig would be perfect.
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Jul 27, 2008
              • Apr 24, 2012
                • Agree Agree x 1