Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Official Skin Suggestion Thread

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by ::1/128, Feb 9, 2012

1. Mar 30, 2013
    • Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Aug 27, 2016
      Just like the half zombie skin that gives zombies the benefit. I was thinking CT could get the stick man skin it would make it definitely harder for zombies to see us especially in the dark and give all donors and admins the benefits of using it. I have the skin files if you guys are willing to do it. In my opinion I think its the only ct skin that will benefit the ct while playing against zombies. As well I used to play on cs:s zombie server and used to be an admin there and I can tell you this skin will draw in alot of revenue due to the amount of donators wanting to use it to benefit them while playing against zombies, therefore benefiting the server, the donators and admins at the same time.

also heres a video of the skin in action

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yxhh1cBQng

[IMG]
      here are the files if you wanna try it out.

Attached Files:

• Programming King Programming King x 1
        Frinto, Aug 27, 2016 Last edited by Frinto, Aug 27, 2016
      • May 6, 2017
        @Army pro vision I've moved your post to a better thread for skin suggestions. Please refer to the OP in this thread for our skin guidelines.
        • Like Like x 1